Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I did click on the American flag/British flag Is that the unrated flag
It's quite possible you either:
A) Downloaded one for a previous version
B) Incorrectly installed the patch

Motkeyz Aesouh is there any chance we could bypass the seizure-inducing splash screens? I know they're supposed to set the tone of the game but I still think (while visually excellent) we shouldn't have to break our brains booting this up.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
was I post to unzip the English file that was all ready in the be for I put the incest patch in ?
download the English Unrated.zip from Lewdpatcher (link on first Page) and save the zip file in Timestamps 1.0PE_Data/Languages

DO NOT TRY TO EXTRACT THE ZIP-FILE!!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ok It still is do I need to us WinRAR to put the incest patch in
Again, no. Leave them zipped and just copy it into the language folder.
You must have just skimmed the instructions.
lewdpatcher said:
Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to

PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
MAC: "Contents/Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Good luck!

Do not rename, do not open it, do not extract it, just copy it as is.
And it means just copy it straight in. You don't need to use WinRAR or anything like it to accomplish that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to use P1 patcher?
Extract the .exe from the archive and put it somewhere. I prefer to put it in the game directory. When you load it it'll say something like "No valid version detected!" - this is normal. Now hit browse and direct it to wherever you have Timestamps.
Hit start and it'll tell you when it's done. Close it when that happens. Next time you boot the game, it'll show the version installed in the bottom right of the title screen. If that says 1.0PE P1, you did it right.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes