privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Did the game just offer a "non-smoking path?" Holy shit that's amazing. I didn't want to say anything because it's clear that smoking is the dev's fetish; and if that's your thing, that's your thing. And considering some of the weird shit you see around here, it's pretty mild to boot. But I'll definitely enjoy it a lot more without it. Every time they said something, I pictured them having a gravely voice and smelling bad.

Reactions: Freezer14

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just hit ESC? That will close the splash intro, but the intro also serves a purpose, it loads stuff behind it, so hitting escape might cause the game to load a bit in the start.
Thanks. I get the value of the splash but I'd rather not have to close my eyes when I boot the game up.

tg

May 1, 2017
You know, chapter one is complete, and people still don't seem to understand that maybe the MC has already altered a bunch of things making the ladies the way they are towards him. You may think they are easy but we already know MC and Bacon, and OMJ and maybe others have been travelling around changing things.
Actually, I just now realized what you were saying in this message. You're getting at the subtle changes we see that are as a result of changes the MC or bacon or someone else does in the past.

I don't really noticed this a couple of times. I've only played the game one time, since I've been waiting for the unrated patch to be updated to P1, before I give it another go. But, from what I remember... I found it odd that Nika didn't have tattoos on her at one point. I think it was when the MC went back to play through D3 again. I'm pretty sure she didn't have tattoos on her then, for whatever reason. And, the second time was the change that happened with Molly. No glasses needed when we first encounter her, but then glasses in every scene towards the end of the episode.

I hadn't thought too much about these changes: since I figured devs just being devs, and changing character designs when and as they get better ideas for them. But, I guess that wasn't quite what was happening. Or, I find it pretty neat that the changes that might be made to the girls is as a result of past fiddling.

I don't really like that Bacon has played so much in the time machine. He suggesting he's taken 20-30 trips to do this or that. And this just what he admits to. And worse, using it again to take care of the thugs going into the beach scene. He's just using non stop, and what has the MC done? Once. Just used it once to not really do all that much.

But, like, I like the mechanic this game has. I just hope we get to play with it more, And not just react to things happening off-screen. Bacon's OK. But how many trips is he gonna take? No wonder the timeline is becoming so messed up...

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hey, I was able in the first version to save anytime in the game but it seems that I can only save in the new version when I am in the free roaming with the smartphone. Did I miss something ?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes