Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And at least one Austrian. But sorry, I don't know diddly squat about programming and that would be a Herculean effort, so sorry, pass.
To be fair i would say we made it fairly easy for translators to get started, granted its still a lot of content to translate but its available in a way that doesnt require programming knowledge, its just a bunch of text files :)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
it's ver 1.0 of chapter 1
P.S.: first post of this page tell about chapter 2!!!!!
Well thank you for confirming that this was a version bait release. I'd suspected that - this why I'd asked how much content & sexual progress game have already as information "it's chapter 2 incoming" don't say anything about content in current version ;)

P.S. Game isn't really appealing to me as I don't like some of fetishes here and I don't watch carefully over it, but still was interested to try "final" version if it at least have sex scenes with main characters.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Well thank you for confirming that this was a version bait release. I'd suspected that - this why I'd asked how much content & sexual progress game have already as information "it's chapter 2 incoming" don't say anything about content in current version ;)

P.S. Game isn't really appealing to me as I don't like some of fetishes here and I don't watch carefully over it, but still was interested to try "final" version if it at least have sex scenes with main characters.
" Version Bait Release " ?
To " Try final version if at least have sex scenes with main characters "?

I can try to smile sometimes when i read post like yours , but not this time ...
Completely disrespectful not only for the game or for all work team but especially for you intelligence...
You are writing in a thread with a 734 pages and with a developing time of almost close to two years and you wrote about a bait release... if you don't want to have respect for the the developers , please try to respect a minimum your intelligence , if it's not a to big effort..

In every case this is " just a revamped edition" of the first chapter ( developers decided to make their game in more chapters to keep right the size of the download ) . There are more than 10 days playing , one completely new at the begin and another one to finish the first season of the game ; a better gameplay and big improvement in the Engine ( i repeat 2 years work )
About Sex scenes i think it's better that before to write a useless post like yours you will play this version and you will understand how in this game there are some of the better sex animation you can find in this Forum ..

Last suggestion.. try to have a little bit of more respect of the other work that , especially in a site like this one , where you can download a beautiful Adult game without paying any kind of money ; this will avoid a post like this one ...

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

Sorry I just want to ask what a bait release is, if you mean that this jumped from 0.53 to version 1.0 quickly then it did there's no denying that.
Thing is during this time the devs recruited people, including me that have hopefully improved the game and the overall experience, as for it being bait that was never the intention, this isn't Tinder
We added a lot to the existing storylines and also a whole new day for you to enjoy, you can basically hump who you want as most of the girls are accessible, and the main characters in the game are also there as well
I find it annoying really as you refer to this as a bait release as that was never the intention, this was a completed chapter of the game, and Chapter 2 will be on it's way soon. If we would have ended it here then there is Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 maybe even Chapter 4, it would become so massive that nobody would download it.
I understand that not everyone enjoys the fetishes in the game, I personally have a few I don't like either, probably my main problem is why you refer to it as a bait release, it was never intended as that and never will be called that, download it play it see what you think, then give us another post, if you think it's still bait then we have failed in what we intended, if not please give us a good review
Either way we wait patiently for your response

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can do the translation into german...please contact me
Wenn du wirklich Lust und Zeit hast, dann kontaktiere mich auf dem offiziellen Discord Server. Bis dann.
Feel free to contact me on the official discord server.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
My old save file doesn't work. Does anyone can upload full save file for version 1.0.
Old saves of past versions , don't work for this 1.0 release and i suggest you to play the revamped edition from the begin or you will lose all the new new contents and dialogues , that was added also in first days
In every case i quote the post where you can find all saves and the Wt for this release made by Qleaf...

Edit 13/09/2019:
1. Slight adjustments to the guide (v1.0 PE)
2. Added Save Files for the END of each DAY (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please start a new game! Also note that there are some bugs that I pointed out the devs and got told that a fix will be coming soon.. so there might be slight changes when that happens (should be 99% fine).

The walkthrough is attached below.
It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Reactions: GGK

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
anyone know where the save file placed? i want to move it
You can find all in the Opening post in the instructions for the right Installation of the game ; i suggest you not to move the folder where Unity and Ts memorize all saves , or the save engine will not work properly ...
"Saves are located in hidden folders!
Save location on Windows (use Windows+R)
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
Save location on Mac (Use Finder)
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.) "

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You can find all in the Opening post in the instructions for the right Installation of the game ; i suggest you not to move the folder where Unity and Ts memorize all saves , or the save engine will not work properly ...
"Saves are located in hidden folders!
Save location on Windows (use Windows+R)
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
Save location on Mac (Use Finder)
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.) "
That windows location is for 0.5.3.
Aesouh said:
For 1.0 it's %localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Unconditional Love/Saves
I assume the mac version would therefore be:
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Unconditional Love/Saves

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes