grohotor

May 15, 2020
man il never understand why all of these mc's are manlets. if it was for self insert purposes they wouldn't have horse dicks

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
So the time machine in a friend's basement and the very possibility of traveling in time are not embarrassing?
horse dick only? :LOL:

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
The engine comes with the developer since it is his own framework (actual game engine) which is used in Unity.

Did you run into some issues while playing the game?
The save system is clunky and inconvenient to transfer from one update to another update. Also no save editor (and that sucks) Besides Unity should be avoided/opposed att any chans, it should never be used.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
So the time machine in a friend's basement and the very possibility of traveling in time are not embarrassing?
horse dick only? :LOL:
when did i mention embarrassment? im just confused as to why all these guys are so short compared to the women. in the us women are on average of 6 inches shorter than men. Me and almost every guy i know was taller than his mom at 13-14. Seing a guy that is shorter than his what i assume to be mother in the picture makes me think that he's 12 or something lol

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The save system is clunky and inconvenient to transfer from one update to another update. Also no save editor (and that sucks) Besides Unity should be avoided/opposed att any chans, it should never be used.
Sorry, but your post is bullshit.

If you don't like games using Unity then don't play them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I save the game. But it not save. Can anyone tell me why? sorry for my bad english
A bug in Unity for people from a country (e.g. Thailand, Arabic countries) where they don't use the Gregorian Date System. Switch your date system and you can save and load again.

The bug was fixed in Chapter 2.

DanielR

Jun 18, 2020
Hi people, any news about chapter 3?
I am just about to finish Chapter 2 and so far it has proven to be one of the best games that I have played, kudos to the developer.

Reactions: Aesouh

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
As long as we get a decent support over the game, there is no reason to abandon it, never been in our plan! I told you many time, its because of the supporter that we are able to create this game and the future one that we have panned!

About the engine, VNgine have been develop and keep growing with Timestamps, it's a powerfull engine that i like to use!

Is it possible to release a version that work on older hardware, like my Samsung x125 win 7 64bit Home Premium (4Gb ram,ssd,1,7Ghz cpu, 1 core 1 thread) or maybe even older? Perhaps a renpy version would solve this issue?

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Is it possible to release a version that work on older hardware, like my Samsung x125 win 7 64bit Home Premium (4Gb ram,ssd,1,7Ghz cpu, 1 core 1 thread) or maybe even older? Perhaps a renpy version would solve this issue?
I found the "fix" on page 1, and to my surprise it worked even on my below spec laptop, not super fast but still, thanks for your patience with a only partially computer savvy person.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I found the "fix" on page 1, and to my surprise it worked even on my below spec laptop, not super fast but still, thanks for your patience with a only partially computer savvy person.
Your issue is your your RAM. Windows 7 almost takes up 4 GB of RAM to run smoothly and on top all other applications which run in the background are draining your RAM further.

Upgrading your RAM to 8 GB at least will give your old laptop a significant boost with your SSD card.

Another note: don't play in fullscreen - switch over to window-mode.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Your issue is your your RAM. Windows 7 almost takes up 4 GB of RAM to run smoothly and on top all other applications which run in the background are draining your RAM further.

Upgrading your RAM to 8 GB at least will give your old laptop a significant boost with your SSD card.

Another note: don't play in fullscreen - switch over to window-mode.
I did manage to run it reasonably well in full screen on 1 core/1 tread ,1.7 GHz 4gb ram,ssd. I did how ever turn of animated menus to improve performance. Unfortunately my laptop does not officially support 2x4gb only 2x2gb ram, I will how ever get a 4gb so-dim and se what happens. I do miss the ability to make screen shots like in renpy as well as the save system, and still wish for a engine transplant sins the VNgine hides the saves in the user folder making the game much harder to take with me to a different machine with out starting over.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I do miss the ability to make screen shots
Use your print key on your keyboard in fullscreen mode. But hide the dialogue box with z before you take a screenshot
engine transplant sins the VNgine hides the saves in the user folder making the game much harder to take with me to a different machine with out starting over.
Well, RenPy actually stores the saves in the same location as VNGine does. What you see in the game folder is nothing more then a copy from your persistent data folder (AppData).

But I agree with you, the save location is a bit inconvenient, but there is reason why RenPy and Unity store the saves in AppData.

why do programs save their data in the AppData folder and not in their Program Files' installation folder?
Program Files is for storing the program itself, AppData is to store user specific information related to the program. (And ProgramData is to store not user-specific information related to the program).

For more check:

Reactions: bacchusplateau
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes