Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This game is fun as hell. Bacons mom wins Cougar valley's best milf with Candice's sexy self just missing first place (she could quite possibly tie for first place but ive only seen her fully clothed behind the counter at the point im at). And Mau is quite possibly the best girlfriend ever. just need to get to some more nika scenes when i continue tommoro.... but from what ive played so far all I can say is thank you to the devs. My only gripe is Gaz but cant blame the devs for a character hitting too close to home. All in all 5/5 for the 4-5 hours ive played tonight... also love all the Back to the future references
Thanks for the comment, glad you like it. And for Gaz, give her some times, you will probably change you mind, best is to come!

ilham6192

Jun 29, 2019
can someone give me the full save of this game? 100% save cause i try to revisit the game and my save file are gone please

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I can't remember any scenes where Bacon actually gets Heather. I remember VR scenes written by Bacon but they don't count because they're not the real Heather.
It was not written. Bacon actually fucked heather of an another reality after almost 20 attempts and recorded it. I still don't understand why it should not be considered as NTR

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It was not written. Bacon actually fucked heather of an another reality after almost 20 attempts and recorded it. I still don't understand why it should not be considered as NTR
You answered your own question.
It's another reality. Not the Home Dimension.

Zsb08

Apr 18, 2020
Can anyone help me?
Just clicked knew game, but the game is stuck at the blahblah screen. It's white and I can't click anything except for the skip and menu buttons

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Can anyone help me?
Just clicked knew game, but the game is stuck at the blahblah screen. It's white and I can't click anything except for the skip and menu buttons
Click on the first page of this forum. There you will see the following hint:

Black/White Bug Fix:

This tells you all that you need to continue.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can anyone help me?
Did you delete the English.zip file from the language folder? Because you shouldn't.

If your OS is Windows 10:
- make sure that you have installed all updates including latest version of .NET Framework

If your OS is Windows 7 or 8.1
- do as OP says: install Visual C++ 2015 before a never version.

97JJP

Aug 5, 2020
Do I need to install something? I tried playing this in Linux OS but nothing happens when I try to open the x86_64 file. I can see the Timestamps tab for a second then gone. I also tried opening the file via terminal, no errors but same result. Somebody help me please :(

(Sorry for my grammar, English is not my first language)
(Xubuntu OS)

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1597624926058.png
1) What is the purpose of setting the parental control password? If so, what is it?

-------------------------------------------------------

2) Is there a scene gallery inside the game or do I have to download the CG?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes