Nadiel

Jun 25, 2017
French translation of version v1.0 PE P1

Traduction Française de la version v1.0 PE P1
French translation of version v1.0 PE P1

Traduction Française de la version v1.0 PE P1
Thank you for this French translation!
I'm super happy to be able to play without wasting time translating all the lines.
Merci pour cette traduction française !
Je suis super content de pouvoir jouer sans perdre du temps à traduire toutes les répliques.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thank you for this French translation!
I'm super happy to be able to play without wasting time translating all the lines.
Merci pour cette traduction française !
Je suis super content de pouvoir jouer sans perdre du temps à traduire toutes les répliques.
C'est une excellent traduction en plus!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
nah I was just testing the game without incest patch. And when I started, it was 'blablabla'
Ok, then there is another issue. Chapter 1 relies on webp libraries which are shipped on Windows 10 with .NET Framework 4.8. On Windows 7 you need to install C++ 2015 (x86/x64 - it depends on the game build you donwloaded).

Note: If you have already a newer version of C++ installed then you need to uninstall them first to install C++ 2015. On top of it you can install everything newer.

fabioitaly78

Apr 12, 2020
the game continues to what I saw at the end so there is the 2nd chapter to download somewhere I really liked the game let me know and sorry if I always write

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
the game continues to what I saw at the end so there is the 2nd chapter to download somewhere I really liked the game let me know and sorry if I always write
there is a link in the original post to the "sequel" thread when you look closely

Reactions: fabioitaly78

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i did downloaded the incest patch in op
I don't know when you downloaded the game and/or the incest patch, but each version requires a new incest patch. Means, you can't able an incest patch from an old version or from a different chapter to this one.

Edit: I just downloaded the patch from OP and applied it to my game and it worked fine without any issue.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Hi, I appreciate your feedback, and since I made the engine I can give you some response to your remarks

1. Regarding the last choice, it does make a micro save every time there is a choice and practically you should be able to press it as many times as you want to go backwards until the start, ,and if it doesnt work like this then there is a bug. The whole point of this was to avoid making people having to make 5000 saves, same with the replay system. But hey, it's an old habit that come from playing renpy games where you save around every corner because you know that renpy is extremly unforgiving on that matter. VNgine is designed to be able to also jump back and test a different choice if you wish, but obviosuly some choices affect something way later down in the story.

Regarding skip feature. First of all, Ren'py doesnt even skip forwards most of the case, it only lets you skip things you have played. Please correct me if I am wrong, its intended not to skip sertain things in the game by design and wait for you to take a choice. If there is a problem with the skip its the first time I have heard about it now for a long time and feel free to make a report. What you are taking about "not stopping skipping" it sounds to me like you clicked the "dialogue history" button in the corner not skip. Skip can also be done by holding down shift FYI.

Regarding tearing in videos, this is heavily dependent on your hardware, it is a fact that some animations flow better than others, and it may just be the case with how the animation was designed, its not always perfect, its an area also where motkeyz is improving more and more through the updates. We've been able to play the game on total potato pc's and most of the time it works pretty well, but indeed it can be noticed on some animations more than others. It has nothing to do with the engine, its just a codec running on your PC as all the video is webm vp8.

So please if you actually find problems with the engine you can DM me and i will take a look at it if its something that needs to maybe be tweaked or if its an actual bug, because not everyone reports bugs unless its totally game breaking.

Thanks again for the feedback. hope that this clarifies some things.

/A

Are you not capable enough to do a renpy port? If not then shurely somone out there is. We the players like the story but we want a renpy version of both chapters, the save and load funktion in renpy is one of the main reasons for wanting a renpy port. I´m not saying your engine is bad, just not the best choise for this type of game/novel, including the save/load setup and how/where you save the game. Just refusing out of pride over your engine is a unworthy reason.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are you not capable enough to do a renpy port?
Everyone is capable to do a Ren'Py port.
We the players like the story but we want a renpy version of both chapters,
I don't think that you speak for ~ 100k players (yes, that many play this game). There are no complains on Patreon neither on our Discord.

So, why exactly should we listen to what people on a pirate forum ask for???
just not the best choise for this type of game/novel,
And that's a law or a rule written where?
Just refusing out of pride over your engine is a unworthy reason
Just requesting or demanding an engine swap, because you prefer Ren'Py over Unity is not a worthy reason.

I'm sorry, but we had the same discussion already and now going in cycles. It's almost the same in every Unity-based game thread on here.

Ren'Py might be a better choice, but Unity is Aesouh's preferred engine of choice. Period.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes