Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
At first i was like "what is the developer even thinking creating such ugly ass milf i will not play this" after seeing the preview pic. I'm sure not only me thought of that but when i saw the preview pic. But i wanted to play every incest mom son games as much as possible so i played anyway. That Milf is look like reality milf. Not look young than the actual age. The normal hairstyle and that white glasses make her real ugly. But when she take them off she is different. Georgeus

Ps: that game really confused me. I hope no one invented Time Travel machine

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's an okay game but the smoking and uncircumcised cocks are a turn off
Conversely, I'm turned off by the prevalence of circumcised dicks in these games. And not everybody that has a dick medically needs one. I don't get why some people are turned on by dicks that are missing some foreskin.
I'll agree with you on the smoking, though.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Conversely, I'm turned off by the prevalence of circumcised dicks in these games. And not everybody that has a dick medically needs one. I don't get why some people are turned on by dicks that are missing some foreskin.
I'll agree with you on the smoking, though.
I am definitely not turned on by Dick's in any form LOL the foreskin just looks gross to me

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
That's not true, and most game developers that use ren'py are more graphical artists and have no programming experience at all and just use it because there are ample tutorials and things they can copy paste into their game from other games or projects. Those that actually are good with ren'py tend to have a background with Python, and chose ren'py for that reason or they make the game so basic that basically nothing can go wrong.

There are tons of ren'py games that runs and works like shit, there are also unity games that works and runs like shit, and the reason is that the developer doesnt know what he is doing most of those times, and eventually they abandon their games because its completely unmaintainable.

Player's don't usually understand the difference between engine flaws and developer flaws.
If this really is so the at least fix the save/load system and put it IN the game folder for easy finding/transfer, please

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If this really is so the at least fix the save/load system and put it IN the game folder for easy finding/transfer, please
Save/Load issue for non-Gregorian date countries has been fixed, but not updated on F95; and if you don't know how to access your user's AppData/locallow folder then I suggest to ask Google.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Save/Load issue for non-Gregorian date countries has been fixed, but not updated on F95; and if you don't know how to access your user's AppData/locallow folder then I suggest to ask Google.
To put it in the user´s appData IS one of the problems when moving the game from one pc to annother. What would be optimal is the ability to put the games saves and all on a usb drive, so it can be played on any win7-win10 pc and not need to start over but to continue seamlessly. In what way is the user´s appData a better choise and or more convenient for the players?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
To put it in the user´s appData IS one of the problems when moving the game from one pc to annother. What would be optimal is the ability to put the games saves and all on a usb drive, so it can be played on any win7-win10 pc and not need to start over but to continue seamlessly. In what way is the user´s appData a better choise and or more convenient for the players?
It is a player's problem, if they want to move saves from one to another computer, not devs.

One of the reasons why the saves are stored in AppData is, because players tend to delete their old save files and then start to beg for one.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The game originally had the save files inside the game folder but because of popular demand it was put into the persistant save location windows+r and type in %localappdata%, and there you have the VNGINE folder with all the saves.

I designed the save and load system from scratch and it had a Unconditional Love_Data/Saves folder before.

People were complaining that they deleted the game folder between every version and the save files dissapeared. Even ren'py saves their files to %LocalAppData%, however they have a copy inside the game folders. I opted out for the copy because people were already confused enough with having multiple ways of doing things. It was the fans decisions to have it the way it is now. This has been a discussion for months if you just go back and look in the history from a year and a half or two years ago.

It's not much work for you to go in your pc, write %localappdata% copy the vngine folder, and take that with you to your other pc. It's actually faster to do this and get saves for both chapter 1 and chapter 2 rather than having to go into each individual folder, if you already have the game clients on the other pc...

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
The game originally had the save files inside the game folder but because of popular demand it was put into the persistant save location windows+r and type in %localappdata%, and there you have the VNGINE folder with all the saves.

I designed the save and load system from scratch and it had a Unconditional Love_Data/Saves folder before.

People were complaining that they deleted the game folder between every version and the save files dissapeared. Even ren'py saves their files to %LocalAppData%, however they have a copy inside the game folders. I opted out for the copy because people were already confused enough with having multiple ways of doing things. It was the fans decisions to have it the way it is now. This has been a discussion for months if you just go back and look in the history from a year and a half or two years ago.

It's not much work for you to go in your pc, write %localappdata% copy the vngine folder, and take that with you to your other pc. It's actually faster to do this and get saves for both chapter 1 and chapter 2 rather than having to go into each individual folder, if you already have the game clients on the other pc...
So if there was a version with saves in the game folder then why not give the player the option to deside one the other or both in the game settings? Or perhaps a automatic shortcut to the saves that points to the save folder where ever it happens to be located, as all OS are not created equal.(language or hidden files can make it dificult to locate.)

Did people really forget to copy their save folder when updating? Hard to understand.

Jul 17, 2018
There are some damn hot babes in this game but Heather takes the cake ;) Especially that outfit from day 2. I just wish my computer could play the animations smoothly. Guess its time to save up and finally get that new pc

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There are some damn hot babes in this game but Heather takes the cake ;) Especially that outfit from day 2. I just wish my computer could play the animations smoothly. Guess its time to save up and finally get that new pc
What are your specs..?? Normally a potato computer/laptop with Windows 7 should be able to handle the animation without a problem.

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks cold_arctus.
I've already completed the game but after reading your post, I decided to retry it. So I reinstalled the game but without any of the patches. I think the patches were from but I can't remember.
I updated my drivers, etc and the game ran a lot better (y)

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.10 star(s) 234 Votes