xb

Nov 9, 2017
Development Cycle for this game. Release - bug fix - still broke - New Engine - Release - bug fix - still broken - rinse release.

Reactions: DouglasCosta

zocx

May 2, 2017
Cool at least im not the only one with this issue ... changing 2 engines in 2 months rip the game ... :) sucks they didn't try to play there own game before release ... f95zone become already free testing for games LOL this developers was need to pay us for testing there games :D

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Development Cycle for this game. Release - bug fix - still broke - New Engine - Release - bug fix - still broken - rinse release.
I feel like this game isn't complicated enough to warrant some weird engine. Time Loop Hunter has (what appears to be) a fairly complex time repeat mechanic, and it works perfectly fine in Renpy.

Reactions: DouglasCosta

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
again the game full of bugs :disappointed:
developer does not test before launch?
It is annoying to have to download the game several times until it is fixed

Reactions: Namco15

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Agreed and perhaps it would be more wise to put down the links and put on hold the update status?
Somes have limited download capacities and not always read the posts in the thread and as it seems that many users already encountered a trouble...maybe @muttdoggy or @kix or @Sam or any mod can look into it?

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
again the game full of bugs :disappointed:
developer does not test before launch?
Agreed , and annoying to start the game over and over again :noexpression:

Reactions: Almighty

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I haven't tried the game yet, but there should be an option to load game when you launch the game, that's what I've understood anyway, if you look where you extracted the game, there should be a file named Timestamps_Data, check in there, and there should be another file called Saves ;)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So lemme see if I got this - .04 has no new content or story development, its a new engine and the old bugs still remain?

With a neat and unique premise and quality art I was hopeful for the future of this game ... not so much now.

Edit; Anyone else think that new banner w/ the 'static' is annoying af?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Motkeyz

I played one of the later builds for a little bit and wanted to ask is this game going to be a free for all where everyone's going to be fucking everyone or can you control it to where the MC gets most of them?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I haven't tried the game yet, but there should be an option to load game when you launch the game, that's what I've understood anyway, if you look where you extracted the game, there should be a file named Timestamps_Data, check in there, and there should be another file called Saves ;)
All true but a new engine so saves from older issues won't work, at the moment if you do a save it is bugged and as you can't progress any further than 25% of the game so...the saves is not the actual main prob.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So lemme see if I got this - .04 has no new content or story development, its a new engine and the old bugs still remain?

With a neat and unique premise and quality art I was hopeful for the future of this game ... not so much now.
It does have new content and story dev, you just can't acess it right now without a futur bugfix.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@UncleVT @bobbo69
as i don't know who can do what, and call out in a previous post the mods, if you can edit the OP, maybe you should put a warning there because in 12 hrs you gonna have 5 pages of "it's not working' posts.

Reactions: Reese286
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes