wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
There is still have bugs..!! I stuck in start of Day3...
Anytime we have a new update, I have to start a new game again and still stuck it for some how...!!

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Should have just used Renpy. There's nothing in this game that Renpy can't do better except some minor graphic touches. The way unity handles mouse input in relation to fade-in/fadouts and text display makes the games feel like they're running 5FPS, and it is pretty damn unpleasant for a VN where the text and clicking is star of the show. To me, using Unity on a VN is right up there with using RPGM on a VN.

If it was Renpy, this game-breaking bug that exists right now could be fixed by half the people reading this thread in less than 5 minutes. It is probably the equivalent of mispelled label, call, or jump. Open all the source files at once in Notepad++, search the text string right before the crash, then scan the nearby calls/jumps to find where the problem was.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Oh God. Here goes again.
haha, there's a bug and it sucks, so true.
I played Tyrant (renpy) had bugs, i played cute cousin (renpy) had bugs, i played holidays island (renpy) bugs...
Trash all you want this engine but renpy is not the miracle engine either !!!

Reactions: UncleVT

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Well, the new engine is definitely an improvement over the old one...but I definitely still think that it would be better in Renpy (most adult games would be, in my experience).

I'm curious, is there a way (possibly an edit of the lewdpatch) so that your Bacon and his mom are still mother & son, but your mom is still "Mrs. Juliana?" I'm honestly kind of digging the "Mrs. Robinson" vibe.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Oh God. Here goes again.
in all honesty last engine when i was renpy it wasnt a true renpy either since it didnt have unlimited saves only like 36 but apparent since you cant access 3rd day im honesty not that worried because before i couldnt even get past 2nd day w/e

Reactions: Carcalla

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
So. Well. *Ehem* It looks like a lovely game. Shame about that bug. I guess I waited a week for nothing...Bummer.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
haha, there's a bug and it sucks, so true.
I played Tyrant (renpy) had bugs, i played cute cousin (renpy) had bugs, i played holidays island (renpy) bugs...
Trash all you want this engine but renpy is not the miracle engine either !!!
Isn't the fact the Renpy, by being a more simple engine, less likely to have bugs and easier to fix them?

kalamgago

Aug 25, 2017
Haven't tried this game before. I've checked the latest pages, and I'd appreciate any help on where to put the patch. I've seen it goes in the Data folder, but I've also read it's supposed to replace a file.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah, all the experts on here full of criticism for the update that isn't working. Woe! Life is so unfair! I, personally have never made a mistake, so I can indignantly call out the mistakes of others!

This is the reward a dev gets for trying to hold to a release date. Release it on time, maybe there's a bug and get blasted. Release it late and get blasted.

Sigh. They know there's a bug. Yes, it should have been caught. It wasn't. They will fix it probably in the next day. Settle down and play something else.

Or, keep complaining. Whatever (apparently) makes you happy. It's not going to change the timeline.

If you don't trust the devs to fix it, how will your comments here make a difference? If you do trust them, then let it ride.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes