• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well, thanks for the new version.

How do you hide the quarter of the screen hogging message window in this one? In the previous version it was right-click, but now it does nothing. None of the buttons or keyboard keys seem to work, either.
Makes the visual part of the VN kind of pointless.
click wheel button

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so you get the camera from old man jones, then go to sleep and begin day 1 again? if that's all that's in the game it's barely even a demo

meem

Jun 23, 2017
you can change the speed of that in options ya know
Yes, but it has no effect? All the images/sequences are flashing by in insane speed. Right from the introduction, there is no time to even read things. Or mom in the shower, it all is like a super mega fast slide show.
And that's sad cause the renders seem to be very good :p

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
click wheel button
As I already said, I tried all the buttons and pretty much all the keyboard keys. Wheel button / middle click was the first one I tried after finding out that right click isn't working any more. And I tried it again just now, just to be sure before telling you this. It progresses the dialog, doesn't hide it.
And I'm not the only one here saying, that they couldn't find an option to hide it.

meem

Jun 23, 2017
As I already said, I tried all the buttons and pretty much all the keyboard keys. Wheel button / middle click was the first one I tried after finding out that right click isn't working any more. And I tried it again just now, just to be sure before telling you this. It progresses the dialog, doesn't hide it.
And I'm not the only one here saying, that they couldn't find an option to hide it.
Here the same: the (way too big) dialog screen on the bottom is always there, no way to hide it.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
So I search the mom's room, click on the bedside cabinet; it tells me to look closer. Except there's no option to look closer after the hint. Until I give up and leave the room, at which point a close up of the cabinet flashes onto the screen before switching to the corridor. Because I've opted to leave the room. I'm also stuck repeating day one like most other users.

Sorry but this isn't an update, it's a downgrade. Which is a shame because the artwork is really good and it appears as if there's an interesting storyline lurking under the bugs. If only we could get to it. Better to not release a version that hasn't been gated than release a version that gets nothing but bad feedback. Bad news travels much faster than good, and it sticks.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
v0.025:
Please be indulgent, this version is not complete as i hope it will in the time so i prefer uploading as is and release another version soon.

Well , we haven't been as much, myself included. BUt i think it's due to the amazing artworks, it brings hope to a higher level then the bugs disapointment makes us harsher !

But try to remember, as i pray for, it is still early stages so it has the full potential to become really good ! For now, it"s just beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
I think the dev should team up with a proper coder. His renders look really nice in terms of image quality and his model posing is sound but the game itself is just buggy as hell

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is thar someone on F95 that can maby fix the gamebreaking bugs and post the solution?

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
Decent artwork and potential story. I'll check back again in about 6 months when there is enough content to make it worth my time.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
As posted on PAtreon wall, Patron was advised that this was an unfinnish version.
Hi, again im sorry for the last release, it was a rushed one because i tried to complete it before i leave for work outside the town for couple days. I havent got time to test intensivly and there was TONS of bug. I think it is solve now but it is still an unfinnished version. The missing part from last game will be added in next version. Im still not home so it is hard to work on it right now.

Im reading your comment and some adjusment will be made for next release. IT IS ALPHA version and dont think its a bug free version there could still be some, we build it together so all your comments are important! Also comment regarding new engine i welcome.

Im uploading the files and they will be available tomorow! Thanks

meem

Jun 23, 2017
@Motkeyz
Just a tip then: it might be Alpha but even so, try to release at a least a somewhat stable version. I know people always want versions as soon as possible but when releasing a version which you know has "TONS of bugs", that will cost you supporters on Patreon or somewhere else. Release when you feel okay with it, not because you get pressured into it by others or by a schedule.
Your renders rock :) , the new engine needs LOTS of work.

Reactions: Socratic

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
As posted on PAtreon wall, Patron was advised that this was an unfinnish version.
Hi, again im sorry for the last release, it was a rushed one because i tried to complete it before i leave for work outside the town for couple days. I havent got time to test intensivly and there was TONS of bug. I think it is solve now but it is still an unfinnished version. The missing part from last game will be added in next version. Im still not home so it is hard to work on it right now.

Im reading your comment and some adjusment will be made for next release. IT IS ALPHA version and dont think its a bug free version there could still be some, we build it together so all your comments are important! Also comment regarding new engine i welcome.

Im uploading the files and they will be available tomorow! Thanks

Im sure everyone here appreciates that in the alpha of any game there will be some bugs. It is uncommon however for a game which is so short to have so many problems. Taking onboard what you said about being rushed and also the comment @meem made it's far better to be transparent and just tell people that your release date needs to be pushed back in order to properly check everything is ready. It's better to have a reputation as someone who is sometimes late, than it is to have a reputation as someone who just throws out any old garbage.

As I already said your renders are solid. Really clean and pretty looking so im sure we are all excited to see what you do once you get a hang of the game engine

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
Tip: Don't release rushed versions.
It is better to wait a month or even two to release something rather than releasing this. Come back in January with a finished version and possible a better developer and this game may stand a chance.

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes