BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I've downloaded the file from DOKO twice and both times gotten an error when trying to extract it. Anyone else having this problem?

U

User_10739

Why is this game going backwards? I expected new content but instead there is less than the previous version where I was able to whack Scut with a baseball bat...

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Why is this game going backwards? I expected new content but instead there is less than the previous version where I was able to whack Scut with a baseball bat...
HI, We have migrate to a new engine and redone the major flow of the storyline, we have add pictures and slow the pace on 2 days storyline but havent complete, we gone from a 960x480 rez to full hd 1080. It was mentonned that this is unfinnished version for the patron to test new engine, if it goes everywhere on all site it is kind of out of my control ;) The next version will be more pic added to the one missing for 0.02 version

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
What a damn shame.
The setting, plot, renders and designs are top notch.
But the engine and game mechanics are absolutely broken.

I have an old 32 bits PC... and I spent three frigging minutes waiting to pass the damn intro.
In a world where I have a 100mb connection, everything that makes me wait, gets to my nerves.
You want to make money with this game? To have a good number of followers?
Breaking news man, the 90% of perverts are like me, we have a shitty PC.

Shame, shame, shame...

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
What a damn shame.
The setting, plot, renders and designs are top notch.
But the engine and game mechanics are absolutely broken.

I have an old 32 bits PC... and I spent three frigging minutes waiting to pass the damn intro.
In a world where I have a 100mb connection, everything that makes me wait, gets to my nerves.
You want to make money with this game? To have a good number of followers?
Breaking news man, the 90% of perverts are like me, we have a shitty PC.

Shame, shame, shame...
Thanks for the comment, We are aware and working hard to resolve the problems with the NEW engine. It is a completly new engine full of possibility. I'm away from home for works and cannot resolve at the moment, only patch what i can with my laptop ;) It will be resolve!

Reactions: Viatovic

meem

Jun 23, 2017
THanks for the comment, as of now they are automaticly switch to the other pic after a certain amount of time of our choice. It is usually 2-3 sec max. You prefer to have to click on image to switchto next one?
Well, with this quality of renders I really would prefer to be able to go to the next image by click, yes. And I would imagine others too. Maybe adding an option (if possible) for "Slideshow" and "Manual" switching of picture sequences?

Reactions: Motkeyz and g22
Aug 16, 2017
i just keep repeating same scenes over n over. says I need to investigate mothers bedside table but fails to trigger and I can only leave room. then I go watch mother in repeat of shower scene and then go to bacon in park, this then triggers to scene with old guy camera, on to my computer and sleep. night scene watch with parents then morning mum. then its back to bedroom again to continue loop.

was this lesser story looping day 1 n 2 intentional?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
i just keep repeating same scenes over n over. says I need to investigate mothers bedside table but fails to trigger and I can only leave room. then I go watch mother in repeat of shower scene and then go to bacon in park, this then triggers to scene with old guy camera, on to my computer and sleep. night scene watch with parents then morning mum. then its back to bedroom again to continue loop.

was this lesser story looping day 1 n 2 intentional?
Day 1 and 2 are not repeating, they are different are you playing the 0.026 or 0.025(bugged)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
W
Well, with this quality of renders I really would prefer to be able to go to the next image by click, yes. And I would imagine others too. Maybe adding an option (if possible) for "Slideshow" and "Manual" switching of picture sequences?
Thanks, We are working on this to implement this option

Reactions: meem and g22
Aug 16, 2017
Day 1 and 2 are not repeating, they are different are you playing the 0.026 or 0.025(bugged)
er....if you say the same shower scene followed by the same park with bacon and box scene and this leading on and on to the very same events over and over again,regardless of day or choice is NOT a repeat then who am I to argue?

yes I hadn't noticed you had updated to a bugfix. will try that now

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
Just switch to Ren'py like everyone else and start setting up your game. If it is this much broken before you start it will only get worse
Agreed. I couldn't get past the main menu without the game crashing on me. It's sad cause it sounds interesting.

Last edited:

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Just switch to Ren'py like everyone else and start setting up your game. If it is this much broken before you start it will only get worse
I can agree to that, this would be a great Ren'Py game, the game itself looks really good but the engine is dogshit.

This would be like using GIMP instead of Photoshop or Photoshop instead of Flash.
You have a great engine like Ren'Py ready to go, why use something that barely works?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
YEs the menu is create but the translation is not complete, there will be both at first but its not urgent yet since we have more important things to concentrate right now ;) BUt there will be for sure both since english is not my premiere language
Francophone?

Ok 0.26 fixed all the bugs i encounter before and i was able to play the full content.

First of all, @Motkeyz welcome to the shitstorm, haha, as i said in a previous post your artworks are amazing which might be the main reason to such harsch comments about the engine.
But glad to see you were very re-active to made a fix version and answers many concerns here and despite it might feel for you like assault after assault, don't forget if we are concerns that means we care !

Second, i trully beleive that you can a have true gem here and with the "help" of this community you will.

Patience is not the strongest suit here.

Reactions: Andarilho and g22
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes