meem

Jun 23, 2017
Btw: my virusscanner comes up with "Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Adload" with the Game.exe?
Edit: nevermind. Turned out that my virusscanner did a false/positive detection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Socratic
Aug 24, 2017
Cannot do anything with this... can't even get out of the MC's room. Game stops responding.
EDIT: yep, double checked... as soon as I click on the drawer it says something like "There is nothing there" and the game freezes. Will try clicking on the backpack/phone to see if the game goes on, but later though, have some stuff to do now.

Last edited:

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Funnily enough this engine works much, much better for me.
In the last it usually froze in the shower if I saved previously and the backpack would _always_ stay in the middle of the screen, no matter what. With this engine there 's no such trouble at all. Graphics and art style look good but it does go hard on older graphics cards like mine (ati 1GB). Not a gaming rig either, does run a 64bit system on a quad core amd tho.

Not sure if I encountered any bugs since I believe I saw everything without slowdowns or light speed. The only thing I saw was kind of a small glitch: Multiple clicking on the bed caused this below, but that 's not a big deal.
dialog-bed.JPG
With a little bit of optimization I'd like to see this engine rather than the old renpy, maybe think of something for the short black screens while the game is loading? And yeah, it always needs bug testing, don't rush. Nobody wants to waste their time with a game they can't play because of bugs and crashes. I don't mind the shorter release, the 'new' babysitter looks... inviting. More than two-frame animations might be mandatory nowadays if possible.

riexor

May 27, 2017
I love the renders. Was the game restructured from previous versions? I swear before I was able to help Bacon's mother and there was a whole scene with the mother in the shower.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Francophone?

Ok 0.26 fixed all the bugs i encounter before and i was able to play the full content.

First of all, @Motkeyz welcome to the shitstorm, haha, as i said in a previous post your artworks are amazing which might be the main reason to such harsch comments about the engine.
But glad to see you were very re-active to made a fix version and answers many concerns here and despite it might feel for you like assault after assault, don't forget if we are concerns that means we care !

Second, i trully beleive that you can a have true gem here and with the "help" of this community you will.

Patience is not the strongest suit here.
Oui effectivement je suis francophone ;) Il y aura alors une traduction en français. Merci pour ton commentaire ça fais du bien et change de certain post!

I understand people like the render and would like to have an engine like renpy to extract them ;) There will not be renpy version so please stop asking to switch. We will work on this one up to a good working version.

There is multiple comment about the bugs in engine but look like some have not download the 0.026 that solve most or all of them. If you play the 0.026 and have bugs report them will solve it. With all your help we will have a great game.

Merci

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
HAve you try the latest on its a 32 bits version
It opens with a black screen. I think the problem is that the PC where I can run these "particular games" is pretty old.
Your old engine worked (and also Dating My Daughter, Dreams Of Desire, etc.).

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Oui effectivement je suis francophone ;) Il y aura alors une traduction en français. Merci pour ton commentaire ça fais du bien et change de certain post!

I understand people like the render and would like to have an engine like renpy to extract them ;) There will not be renpy version so please stop asking to switch. We will work on this one up to a good working version.

There is multiple comment about the bugs in engine but look like some have not download the 0.026 that solve most or all of them. If you play the 0.026 and have bugs report them will solve it. With all your help we will have a great game.

Merci
Wow ! Super! Un Français :D. Me sens moins seul. hahaha

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Funnily enough this engine works much, much better for me.
In the last it usually froze in the shower if I saved previously and the backpack would _always_ stay in the middle of the screen, no matter what. With this engine there 's no such trouble at all. Graphics and art style look good but it does go hard on older graphics cards like mine (ati 1GB). Not a gaming rig either, does run a 64bit system on a quad core amd tho.

Not sure if I encountered any bugs since I believe I saw everything without slowdowns or light speed. The only thing I saw was kind of a small glitch: Multiple clicking on the bed caused this below, but that 's not a big deal.
View attachment 48046
With a little bit of optimization I'd like to see this engine rather than the old renpy, maybe think of something for the short black screens while the game is loading? And yeah, it always needs bug testing, don't rush. Nobody wants to waste their time with a game they can't play because of bugs and crashes. I don't mind the shorter release, the 'new' babysitter looks... inviting. More than two-frame animations might be mandatory nowadays if possible.
THanks for the comment, there will not be renpy version we will stay with this engine and it will work good with adjustment, so glad you like it! And yes animations will also be added

Reactions: Dragonflight

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
It opens with a black screen. I think the problem is that the PC where I can run these "particular games" is pretty old.
Your old engine worked (and also Dating My Daughter, Dreams Of Desire, etc.).
Have you let it run a bit because with my laptop it is also slow in transition and at the beginning but its not game machine! But we should not need to have a beast to run a visual novel ;)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Quick question, will i have to endure "ntr" to see the mc getting strong cuz the first fight i couldnt stop thinking , again a whimpy character that cant handle a fight , models are great tho

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
J'espère que je ne ferai pas ça seulement pour nous deux ;)
T'inquiète. I know two more frenchies on here and it seems one of the mods, If I'm not mistaken, does know french too. It's really a good start for your game. As many anons already said, Renpy is a good lead, but I do respect your decision. It's your project. T'envoies du lourd, mec. Montre aux autres Devs ce que tu as dans le ventre. :D

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes