Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Quick question, will i have to endure "ntr" to see the mc getting strong cuz the first fight i couldnt stop thinking , again a whimpy character that cant handle a fight , models are great tho
No worrie he is not wimp... BAcon is but not MC. You cannot see the Bat scene in this one but it will be added to next one.

Reactions: elmandor

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
T'inquiète. I know two more frenchies on here and it seems one of the mods, If I'm not mistaken, does know french too. It's really a good start for your game. As many anons already said, Renpy is a good lead, but I do respect your decision. It's your project. T'envoies du lourd, mec. Montre aux autres Devs ce que tu as dans le ventre. :D
C'est l'objectif t'inquiète! I know there is work to do but with are ready to work. Merci

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Just to be sure eveyone using the 0.026 version

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
T'inquiète. I know two more frenchies on here and it seems one of the mods, If I'm not mistaken, does know french too. It's really a good start for your game. As many anons already said, Renpy is a good lead, but I do respect your decision. It's your project. T'envoies du lourd, mec. Montre aux autres Devs ce que tu as dans le ventre. :D
From a previous thread which was deleted, i can tell you that we are quite a few but for the most active which is not the target you will aim to with a translation, we prefer to play in English.
But for the silent majority a translation will be more than welcome, i'm sure.

Perso, "oh oui ma mère est trop bonne, elle a des seins rebondis et j'ai trop trop envie de la baiser" ca passe pas..haha, en anglais c'est mieux.

Anyway, @Motkeyz you 've got talent and you might find some help here as maybe a known modder @ikaruga (qui va finir par m"envoyer chier un jour car je le lie a chaque fois que cela parle de francais..desole)

Last edited:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
From a previous thread which was deleted, i can tell you that we are quite a few but for the most active which is not the target you will aim to with a translation, we prefer to play in English.

Perso, "oh oui ma mère est trop bonne, elle a des seins rebondis et j'ai trop trop envie de la baiser" ca passe pas..haha, en anglais c'est mieux.

Anyway, @Motkeyz you 've good talent and you might find some help here as maybe a known modder @ikaruga (qui va finir par m"envoyer chier un jour car je le lie a chaque fois que cela parle de francais..desole)
J'approuve, en français c'est .... :FeelsBadMan:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Anyway, @Motkeyz you 've good talent and you might find some help here as maybe a known modder @ikaruga (qui va finir par m"envoyer chier un jour car je le lie a chaque fois que cela parle de francais..desole)
Seems we were thinking about the same person. LMAO. Like you said, I know he doesn't like to be tagged in those kind of posts. You beat me there. hahaha.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I love the renders. Was the game restructured from previous versions? I swear before I was able to help Bacon's mother and there was a whole scene with the mother in the shower.
Yes it was redone completely, migrate also to a full HD renders instead of 960x480 But there is missing scene that will be re-added plus extra one on the next version.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

Anyway, @Motkeyz you 've got talent and you might find some help here as maybe a known modder @ikaruga (qui va finir par m"envoyer chier un jour car je le lie a chaque fois que cela parle de francais..desole)
Haha! we will use the translation on the menu first and concentrate our time on building this game the right way! 'erci pour les infos!

U

User_10739

HI, We have migrate to a new engine and redone the major flow of the storyline, we have add pictures and slow the pace on 2 days storyline but havent complete, we gone from a 960x480 rez to full hd 1080. It was mentonned that this is unfinnished version for the patron to test new engine, if it goes everywhere on all site it is kind of out of my control ;) The next version will be more pic added to the one missing for 0.02 version
Thanks for the update, I look forward to the next edition then. Can't wait to get my hands on Scut's GF :p

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The interface is looking nice, much nicer than before, the only thing I missed was a hide button to hide the hud so we can see the renders better

and an obvious bug is when you interact with something, if you click on it again while the dialog is showing it clicks on the object again and the dialog restarts

first of all you should hide that white dialog box when you are in the point and click segment, second is, when a dialog is rolling, you clicking again should only affect the dialog

besides that there are some typos, but nothing major I think

Reactions: Motkeyz

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
What obvious bug, version 0.026 or 0.025?
25 heh i haven't yet tried 26, that day 1 looping thing drove me nuts. but other than that and an occassional weird speeding up, it seemed to be ok. by that i mean not just the animation of the parents banging sped up so fast it was over quicker than some guys fap, but the text displays were so quick they barely had time to register on the mind. even when i went and changed speeds that stayed but it was on like the 3rd play of day 1. i'd go into the parent's room and at first i thought the text wasn't showing, then i saw it was but it was so fast it at first appeared as if it showed the first word only, then i noticed it was going thru the sentence. make sense?

meem

Jun 23, 2017
Hi! Kaspersky reports that malware detected! Check pls!
False/positive. My Kaspersky also deleted it. But if you go over to and let it check there, you can get a lot of info about it it is a positive/positive or a false/positive. In this case out of 67 scanners, only Kaspersky says it's bad, which is a tell tail of a false/positive. I learned that Virustotal is very useful. Of course not guaranteed but it's a good indication.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The interface is looking nice, much nicer than before, the only thing I missed was a hide button to hide the hud so we can see the renders better

and an obvious bug is when you interact with something, if you click on it again while the dialog is showing it clicks on the object again and the dialog restarts

first of all you should hide that white dialog box when you are in the point and click segment, second is, when a dialog is rolling, you clicking again should only affect the dialog

besides that there are some typos, but nothing major I think
Tanks for the comment. It was mention a lot about the HUD so it will be reworked and i also noticed the text bug, i will check on it when im back home.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes