Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
25 heh i haven't yet tried 26, that day 1 looping thing drove me nuts. but other than that and an occassional weird speeding up, it seemed to be ok. by that i mean not just the animation of the parents banging sped up so fast it was over quicker than some guys fap, but the text displays were so quick they barely had time to register on the mind. even when i went and changed speeds that stayed but it was on like the 3rd play of day 1. i'd go into the parent's room and at first i thought the text wasn't showing, then i saw it was but it was so fast it at first appeared as if it showed the first word only, then i noticed it was going thru the sentence. make sense?
You should try the 0.026 since it is correted major problems ;)

playersx

Sep 18, 2017
Great potential right there, but after the play-through I feel like the game going to have somewhat cuckolding ? The old man creeping to the MC's mom, and the "jerk couple".

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Great potential right there, but after the play-through I feel like the game going to have somewhat cuckolding ? The old man creeping to the MC's mom, and the "jerk couple".
heh that looks more like she's doing stomach crunches than sex in your sig pic

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Added CGRip. For future reference or anyone else wanting to extract, "GS.DataPreparer" function.

I understand people like the render and would like to have an engine like renpy to extract them ;)
Fair play if you don't want to use renpy, but I hope the reasoning isn't just because of preventing asset extraction :p
I know its HTML5 based so it'll mean an online version is possible, although it is a bit laggy running it in browser, compared to nwjs.

Last edited:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
seems like a good game but it needs to move on already.we have been stuck at the same scenes for a while

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
They're committed to using the current coding engine which had a ton of bugs last time, I admire their perseverance but I'm concerned it will slow the overall time it takes for them to make additions.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Eh, false positive or not, this the first AV flagged one for dozens of games I have seen here that's from a at least half-assed decent AV.

Not sure if the engine being used is the issue, but you probably want to repack the exe, or else you'll get a lot like me who just look at the CG's instead of actually playing it.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
BTW, anyone else think the characters were derived from those appearing in Y3DF?

The 'mom' in that Y3DF series, other than the glasses here, are pretty much identical IMHO.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
BTW, anyone else think the characters were derived from those appearing in Y3DF?

The 'mom' in that Y3DF series, other than the glasses here, are pretty much identical IMHO.
heh you didn't notice bacon's mom? it's traci from dod! with bigger tits

brata

May 16, 2017
Added CGRip. For future reference or anyone else wanting to extract, "GS.DataPreparer" function.

Fair play if you don't want to use renpy, but I hope the reasoning isn't just because of preventing asset extraction :p
I know its HTML5 based so it'll mean an online version is possible, although it is a bit laggy running it in browser, compared to nwjs.
Or this works just as fine :

brata

May 16, 2017
It's not Unity based, the engine used is
Gah...that's even worse! That piece of software was branded "Bug Paradise" in it's early form... it's still alive?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Keep in mind that if there is some fetish you wont like to see, you will be able to skip them

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
seems like a good game but it needs to move on already.we have been stuck at the same scenes for a while
I understand your point, we have reworked the game from scratch completly adding fullhd Graphics instead of 960x480 redone UI, engine (STILL UNDER MODIFICATION) we also inserted new pics to make a better flow of the scenario. Give us little more time and it will be a good game!

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Keep in mind that if there is some fetish you wont like to see, you will be able to skip them
Skip them ? will it be like it wont happen if you make the correct choices or it will be like girlfriend amnesia when it still happens but you just dont see it, hopefully the first one hehe

Reactions: L☹VE and Zero919

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Skip them ? will it be like it wont happen if you make the correct choices or it will be like girlfriend amnesia when it still happens but you just dont see it, hopefully the first one hehe
Good question. I'm like Aiden. I vote for the first option. In my humble opinion, this option should be available at the start of the game. If a non-fan of NTR wants to turn off the option, it would be better. Je pense que c'est psychologique en fait. Le fait de se dire en soi qu'il y a un multivers et qu'on puisse choisir l'univers qui nous convient le mieux, tu vois?

Reactions: L☹VE and Zero919

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Good question. I'm like Aiden. I vote for the first option. In my humble opinion, this option should be available at the start of the game. If a non-fan of NTR wants to turn off the option, it would be better. Je pense que c'est psychologique en fait. Le fait de se dire en soi qu'il y a un multivers et qu'on puisse choisir l'univers qui nous convient le mieux, tu vois?

he really should make it where you can kick that scut's ass, who in their right mind would just stand there when they see a kick coming towards them? you either block or dodge it, only a dumbass would just stand there and take it.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
he really should make it where you can kick that scut's ass, who in their right mind would just stand there when they see a kick coming towards them? you either block or dodge it, only a dumbass would just stand there and take it.
Indeed. I want to beat the shit out of him too. Knife or not, I don't know a single man who would step back if his mom was in this kind of situation.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes