Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I wont say anything about NTR since i might go in rampage mode, but if someone wanna stand still while his mother is getting raped/molested its fine ( fucked up ) but im not like that so yup i dont want the illusion that its not happening i want to destroy the possibility ( and the fucker ), give me an option to do so and ill be super happy if not ill pass thats what i think about the whole thing :)
The option to beat Scut face will be available as in the first engine version.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I never found an answer in the thread, is there no drawer key yet? I like they've added more other material, I can't wait till they at least get caught up to where they were. The added events to expand on potential girls is nice though.
All the thing you had in first version will be reintroduce somewhere in the game no worrie, we just redo the scenario to a slower pace. Like you mention the added event expand the potential.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Kaspersky detects a trojan in the .exe, is it a false flag?
False positive from Kaspersky only, we cannot control how Kaspersky reads files and determines whether they are a threat or not. Sometimes these programs just go off at files they are not familair with, since its a new released engine.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hats off to this massive undertaking and despite the delay in scene transition initially, i'm thoroughly stoked for this, ultra HD renders with the milf menagerie and you get to learn some basic french on the side.
je respecte vraiment vos efforts!!
Merci! We will release a new version with missing content and UI modification shorthly. Hope you will like it ;)

Reactions: erikus

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Coming soon !

Changelog Alpha 0.0.27
  • Add missing content (reorganize scenario)
  • Add new content (4 new scenes)
  • Add and modify multiple dialogs, (typos, additionnal text)
  • Change Hud size and transparency color
  • Change the way image are changing (left mouse click instead of auto)
  • Some lag corrected
  • Save and load correction.

brata

May 16, 2017
Dev says : "We have LOTS of content" so if this update is just 6-10 renders then it will disappoint (*again*)
I hope they make something nice

brata

May 16, 2017
i know it was released on svs already, but i took the liberty to become a patreon just to make a mega link. good job guys, keep up the good work!

You can post if you like on yiff.party and it will stay there for everyone forever.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Good renders and all but like with every new version this game gets to be more and more of a mangled clusterfuck(and they seem to lose scenes that were there before with each version.)

Should've just used renpy like everyone told them to.

Reactions: Almighty

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, that update was hot.
I can run it in my pc, badly but still... the renders are so great and the premise is actually cool, so I try to play it with a lot of patience.

I agree, Ren'Py would be better, but that's me being a little selfish.
Just one question... Heather is gonna be a modified Tracy or that new design?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes