gothic

Aug 7, 2017
hi, was looking for help knowing if i need to install unity to play this better, if so which one/version. played current version on pc and i jerks (gigerdy) also i cant access section to make saves, is it a key i need to hit or ? . many thanks in advance

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hi, was looking for help knowing if i need to install unity to play this better, if so which one/version. played current version on pc and i jerks (gigerdy) also i cant access section to make saves, is it a key i need to hit or ? . many thanks in advance
Hello! You don't need to install anything to play this, after downloading the p2 version you should be able to just run the EXE file.

The save section can be accessed using the escape key on the keyboard and then press save, or through the save button in the down right corner when you have a dialogue up or a message when you navigate.

If the the images are stretching or something every time it changes, you can go into game settings and update resolution, i cant rememer if i fixed it now in teh last version or if its out in the next :) been a few weeks now. It's not a problem in the next version anyway!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But chain smoking or not, Juliana remains smoking hot

Reactions: Motkeyz
Dec 30, 2017
Just curious, is there a name for the fetish of watching the bully fuck the mom, some people say NTR but does it count if they woman isn't cheating it's just you know her, like she's not your girl so she's not cheating on you? Just because I'm trying to find more game with that kind of content rather than the old "Cheating wife, cuck husband etc"

Reactions: dawsonrodrigues2000

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, closest thing would be voyeurism. Even if repelled by it, I believe it still falls in that classification.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
He said he will cool down a bit on smoking, aware that it ain't the thing for everyone. So you might be heard there :)
She can smoke all she wants...
In the morning, going out, while she does something...
But it's kind of surreal to see her smoking while she says goodnight to her sweet boy...
Like, WTF?

Reactions: cusa

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
She can smoke all she wants...
In the morning, going out, while she does something...
But it's kind of surreal to see her smoking while she says goodnight to her sweet boy...
Like, WTF?
Having something distracting to do with the hands and mouth is clearly part of the habit of the smokers, so don't worry the solution is just around the corner :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
hahaha, funny as the incest fetish in this forum sounds almost healthy and normal as it is pixels fantasy, but the smoking omg noooo, this is the work of satan !
Ain't the fantasy anymore, we are talking about cigarettes ! Fuck your sister but don't smoke, you creeps. hehe.

littleknight

May 28, 2017
After blow job in master room, i come my room play drum and what next, i trapped here and do not play any more, can not go to bed or go any where to action. i reload game and money return 0$. How can i play next? :((

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
After blow job in master room, i come my room play drum and what next, i trapped here and do not play any more, can not go to bed or go any where to action. i reload game and money return 0$. How can i play next? :((
It looks like you hit end of content here, press ingame the key H for hints, it will tell you for sure.
Then if so, you have to wait early june as us for more to come :)

Dec 31, 2017
Just curious, is there a name for the fetish of watching the bully fuck the mom, some people say NTR but does it count if they woman isn't cheating it's just you know her, like she's not your girl so she's not cheating on you? Just because I'm trying to find more game with that kind of content rather than the old "Cheating wife, cuck husband etc"
Either I wanted to know it lmao

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes