Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is actually no single girl NOT worth including in my harem. If I need to knock off every other male in the game to make that happen, well, consider this my first attempt at swaying the devs.

There will be more.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Gonna have to go against the grain here. Gaz is my LEAST favorite girl; i've known girls like her IRL and i can't stand the thought of them (talking personality wise). Although i know this here is fantasy land and should be kept separate to RL.

BUT, i'm not here to yell out that we shouldn't have more Gaz, the more the merrier (content) and i wouldn't do that to fellow Timestamps lovers, but @Motkeyz just know i'll be skipping her content unless it ties in to the time-travel setting.

Reactions: Dencar and Vayleton
Mar 26, 2018
Tread careful grasshopper, Gaz is a lady and must be treated as such... :mad:

On a lighter note, love your avatar...
First of all i'm a cute little caterpillar not some ugly bug that hops around for no apparent reason..Oh believe me she will be treated like the "lady" that she really is..:angel:
Of course you like my avatar is GAZ for FUCKS SAKE..!!!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It begun 7 months ago now and the road was quite bumpy (patreon new rules-new engine with a new coder-many bad fair and unfair feedbacks at start) and it is only the 0.4.

But we got to admit a great deal of progress has been made at each updates, the major ones not the bugfixes, the artwork do have a fantastic style, and for whom likes this kind, it is among the best out here. The animations are really awesome, not the 2 frames kind but way much more sophisticated ones which respect the gravity, hehe.

As seen on the discord channel, the UI will gain a level up on the next release and even if there certainly will still have room for improvement, we got to recognize that the dev team paid a lot of attention of critics and step up for the challenge.

I'm looking forward to see the next chapter and won't blindly ignore the default but pretty sure there's gonna be plenty of enjoyable stuff !
As for when, well, early june can means Sunday night perhaps ;)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
For anything, Unity is a much more stable and strong platform, but it's much more complicated than anything out there, the ones using it are by far way more experienced than others, it's surely a long shot from RPGM lol... :p even Renpy which is also real good.

Reactions: Carcalla

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Unity is a much more stable and strong platform
One of the problem with unity is the coder/tech dev, if he is not up to the task it can soon become an issue for some users config/hardware. If you check the threads of Unity games you can see that many do have technical issue and can't make it run due to a lack of Ram or over-heating CPU.

Here and so far due to the VGINE unity homemade engine, it doesn't seem to be a prob. Renpy might be easier to master, althought we all have a dozens of bugs example, but when the guy knows how to drive the car, unity looks cool and good.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
One of the problem with unity is the coder/tech dev, if he is not up to the task it can soon become an issue for some users config/hardware. If you check the threads of Unity games you can see that many do have technical issue and can't make it run due to a lack of Ram or over-heating CPU.

Here and so far due to the VGINE unity homemade engine, it doesn't seem to be a prob. Renpy might be easier to master, althought we all have a dozens of bugs example, but when the guy knows how to drive the car, unity looks cool and good.
Anyway, it also offers support, there's forums out there for support on Unity, there is tons of utility's and extensions for the Unity platform, but, of course, for a price, and it could become quite costly ;)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Almost there
Hi everyone, a little update on the next release. We have added some late additions, we got some great flash that improve the flow of the game, and elaborate one of the characters path. Sometimes creativity lead us elsewhere, so i wish to add it for a better experience!
All i could say is that we are talking in days, not week :)

Shoxy

Mar 27, 2018
I'm playing the v0.4 and I stucked in the grocery speaking with the black one, I ca do nothing, just exit.

Do you guys have some save file around the "shopping day"?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes