dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Well, somehow I pass grocery ..but, after park and Gaz, I am in loop ...and I have same scene with Bacon and Heather even "H" said I need to get dinner!

EDIT: Downloaded 0.40P2 and pass shopping, was talk with Bacon, and have diner at home /drunk John.../. After diner I am stuck, cant go out, cant went sleep and cant spend some time anywhere.
Bug_2.png Bug_3.png

what I need to do?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, somehow I pass grocery ..but, after park and Gaz, I am in loop ...and I have same scene with Bacon and Heather even "H" said I need to get dinner!
Is this on the P2 version of the game?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm playing the v0.4 and I stucked in the grocery speaking with the black one, I ca do nothing, just exit.

Do you guys have some save file around the "shopping day"?
Strange, so the map doesn't open at the end of that scene? Have you tried pressing "Last choice" and play again from there? I haven't seen this problem before.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Is this on the P2 version of the game?
Sorry NO!
Just downloaded p2 and start again, when start 1. time traveling

EDIT: Still stuck after receiving slap /after drumming/. Can`t find anyone in house, and can`t go to sleep ....

Shoxy

Mar 27, 2018
Strange, so the map doesn't open at the end of that scene? Have you tried pressing "Last choice" and play again from there? I haven't seen this problem before.
No. Well... first time yes, and I saved in the map scene. Now when I load that scene (just the one I have), it loads me with the screen with the black one in grocery, but i can't have dialog and any else, just frozen there.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
No. Well... first time yes, and I saved in the map scene. Now when I load that scene (just the one I have), it loads me with the screen with the black one in grocery, but i can't have dialog and any else, just frozen there.
Download p2 ver. That will help

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can you press Z to get the dialogue up and then press "last choice" by any chance? I know it was pretty bad if it broke like that in the first version, thats why i also patched it so fast.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
It may or may not help, because in his case he might have a bit messed up save as well, thats why he may have to go back in dialogue a bit, if he can
I also try it with Z, went back to last choice /scene with John and Juliana/
1-1.png
but after that I am in the corridor
1-2.png
and they are not in theys room anymore! Still can`t go to sleep and do anything

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I also try it with Z, went back to last choice /scene with John and Juliana/
View attachment 109138
but after that I am in the corridor
View attachment 109139
and they are not in theys room anymore! Still can`t go to sleep and do anything
That's the end of the version :) Press the H key, it will tell you to play the drums if you havent , you can play them twice for different scenes, then after that you'll just have to wait a bit more for the next release :)

Reactions: DGuedry151

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If you havent visited Nika at night you can do that too.. but yeah more stuff coming up soon :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thankfully this scene can happen sooner coz it is kind of weird after the room scene to end it like that....even i'm well aware that the game is WIP and it is just a detail but you know...:)
Indeed there are 3 scenes that can be done pretty much any time, at night

Nika bedroom
Drums,
Drums 2. :) but we will add more things like this in the future.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
can you guys upload a save please my saves did not work
If you are trying to use a 0.3.3 or 0.3.4 or before save then those wont work, its a completely new engine. I recommend you to play from the start, there are some new goodies in there too, and a bunch of new game features since before. From 0.4.0+ The saves will be compatible with the future releases.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If you're not excited already for the next update, you really should be. Get your support wallet out and give them some love!

posted

HI everyone, as you know, we have change house navigation and house plan to the game, we implement quick Navigation icon (middle left screen slide) but the old navigation way is still there.

Here some glimpse of the new phone, it will be one busy accessory in the future receiving communication and lot of fun stuffs, now its simple but it will be develop further with next releases.

It's been a long time since i want this feature in the game, now, thanks to Aesouh, its a reality and its really nice!!

For those familiar with the game you see MC room is on the left, your host room is next on the left, EXIT door :) , basement (to be implement soon) Bathroom top right, Nika room ( new placement)...

Game is coming really soon.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes