Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
2 hours as max i think.
Dunno where you got the "max" from because i said "like 4-5" hours :) but it's coming when its coming, we're working on it for you all to be as good as possible in this release cycle :)

Reactions: L☹VE

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
Dunno where you got the "max" from because i said "like 4-5" hours :) but it's coming when its coming, we're working on it for you all to be as good as possible in this release cycle :)
I mean 2 hours max, because u said 4-5 hours, like 3 hours ago, but if u make the update tomorrow i will not be disappointed, i love u too much.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
You do realize that when it will be ready it will be out on patreon, right. So if you are not a pledger, you can't have a correct time frame for having the game.
So unless you pull the wallet out, don't get too hype, it's bad for the heart ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello! Just letting you know I'm compiling the final version right now. We have had a slight delay due to Motkeyz not being able to test the latest build before I release. Some things stolen so he is dealing with that right now. I will prepare everything for the release. I'm back on my high speed fiber connection too, so once I get the green light it won't take long.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. It's coming very very soon :)

/A

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Lewdpatcher has been updated. Waiting for uploaders to put up the full game!

The game has changed from before it seems, so patching is different. It has to go into the Streaming Assets folder now and it's a bit larger than before.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes