Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That window only showed up once for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but... yeah. It's still the end. I will take a look at it for next release in case you jump back and make another choice, but regardless it's the end of the version, you can also check this with the hint key "H" :)

Reactions: FastBullet

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks @Motkeyz @Aesouh for the update. The room navigation is so much better now and the dissolves are finally minimal. Love the quick nav. I haven't come across any bugs really except for a slight frame shift / delay when panning up on bacon's moms legs, but it may have to do with my resolution (1080P image @ 3440x1440P).

Renders are top notch as always!

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Yeah but... yeah. It's still the end. I will take a look at it for next release in case you jump back and make another choice, but regardless it's the end of the version, you can also check this with the hint key "H" :)
Of course, I knew it was the end of the content, so I was fine. Also I checked with the H key, just to double check ;)

Just thought that this might be worth mentioning, since I don't know if that's the way it's supposed to work :)

Big compliment for the UI improvements by the way, the game improves in playability with every update :)

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
except for a slight frame shift / delay when panning up on bacon's moms legs, but it may have to do with my resolution (1080P image @ 3440x1440P).
i had the same and my resolution is far to be as good.
And like you NO BUGS at all, flawless from start to end. Great jobs guys.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Of course, I knew it was the end of the content, so I was fine. Also I checked with the H key, just to double check ;)

Just thought that this might be worth mentioning, since I don't know if that's the way it's supposed to work :)

Big compliment for the UI improvements by the way, the game improves in playability with every update :)
Thank you for the compliments. Really tried to add in different alternatives for people to navigate, and the speed improvements, i think it makes it more easily replayable too. :) Indeed it is working as intended. I didn't want to pester the player every time, however it may also be possible, that if you jump back to last choice after you saw the screen, that it pops up again instantly.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
the hint: "i should check if ready in big bathroom". im stuck on. this event is right after i went to old jones house and had a vision of seeing bacon's dad dead. the obvious going to the shower didnt work. does anyone remember what to do next to continue the story?

thanks

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes