Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks @Motkeyz @Aesouh for the update. The room navigation is so much better now and the dissolves are finally minimal. Love the quick nav. I haven't come across any bugs really except for a slight frame shift / delay when panning up on bacon's moms legs, but it may have to do with my resolution (1080P image @ 3440x1440P).

Renders are top notch as always!
If you mean the shift as in there is a gap between the start of the pan shot / scroll shot and the previous frame, yeah I'm aware of this, hopefully it should be fixed in the next version, Can't figure out yet why that is happening, but it had a lower priority than some of the other features that was added :)

By the way, for those people loading into the game from save, you may have not noticed that you got some text messages from your girlfriend, she sends out 3 batches of selfies, one each day, and it doesn't inform you that well if you already played past it technically :) If you replay from start you will see what I mean. it plings, tells you you got a message and you can see the notification in top right corner.

You can also open the phone with ESC key, or top right corner phone icon, or from the inventory if you click on the phone.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
the hint: "i should check if ready in big bathroom". im stuck on. this event is right after i went to old jones house and had a vision of seeing bacon's dad dead. the obvious going to the shower didnt work. does anyone remember what to do next to continue the story?

thanks
Yes, go to the other bathroom, there are two. It's next to the kitchen, you can also press N to see the house map

Reactions: boltar

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I don't see what to do after last update...after you travel back to real timeline. There's just that b*itch in the park who I'm avoiding/ignoring?....is she not avoidable?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
1st meeting w/ Gaz in park where she offers to blow you is still all out of order. Also, why do they even have a shower curtain? No one uses it.
Really, the DT was to clean up the mess, i don't recall that they are in the wrong order? Regarding the shower curtain, i'm sure it's just broken... :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Huh? where do I put it?, if I unzip it, it only shows unrated file, but then you can unzip it again to show the files but its password protected
put the file here
C:\Users\yourname\Downloads\Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets

To be able to join the file i needed to 7zip it..so need to unzip !
UNzip this one perhaps
You're not supposed to unzip that file just put it in the streamingassets folder.
the file unrated with no extension is not to be unziped :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The issue is, of course, not why there is a shower curtain. That is easily answered: because there is a shower rod.

The question is, why is there no slip-free mat outside the shower. Most accidents occur at home, doncha know.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The issue is, of course, not why there is a shower curtain. That is easily answered: because there is a shower rod.

The question is, why is there no slip-free mat outside the shower. Most accidents occur at home, doncha know.
Also why Nika have a bed blanket and sleep butt naked aside of it?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The file from Lewd Patcher is "unrated.zip".
Need to rename the file to "unrated" with no file extension.
Nope the file you download there is already the good one without extension, all you have to do is to move it the right folder ;C:\Users\yourname\Downloads\Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets
And no need to try to unzip it, it is all you have to : download and move :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Very excited this got updated, especially since I see my problems with the game got addressed (the UI for navigation)

Not I just hope the new scenes involve the beautiful sister.

Reactions: Motkeyz

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
UPDATE.
THIS.
MASTERPIECE.
NOW!

It's one of the best render games I've ever played. Nice characters, nice plot, some nice sense of humor and damn I really need this game finished. An addition of a 'skip' function would be nice. Keep it up!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes