Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This is easily becoming the best game of the kind out there. The 3d art which reminds me of good old FractuX, the animations and the story.. They are all coming together nicely, and are almost perfect. Most of all, the developers are not teasing too much. Every update have some decent action, which i like. Keep it up guys! You have a +1 from me for moving to "popular games" category.
Thanks i appreciate the comment :)

Reactions: trihopatofilicar

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This game is getting better and better with each update. So much erotic tension which keeps building up. The renders are unique and amazing. The plot keeps thickening and getting weirder. And the controls keep improving. Keep up the good work!
Thanks drop us a review if you like the game ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well i could enter the Big bathroom only with the N- key Navigation. Fast Navigation or even Door Clicks not working. Really thanks for the help! I didn't know about the H option or still all the other ones in the Picture, thank you both!
We will verify this, thanks for noticing.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
are we going to play that game 1 time full before enjoying it ?

i mean.. how can i know wtf i need to fix if i didnt played to mess things up first :p

more seriously.. game look cool on renders but..

girls are too perfect ( its just a bunch of playmates girls everywhere) , while.. ike always.. MC look dumb as fuck.
i pass... i feel it bad, dont knwo why.. dont blame me. its just.. i dont know.

anyway, have fun guys and good luck dev ! :)

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
All models of girls are good... except one, which from DoD. / I hope you will not spend much time on this worn-out model (google translate).

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
我想问的是如何使用该补丁。。什么是补丁的解压密码??
Nope the file you download there is already the good one without extension, all you have to do is to move it the right folder ;C:\Users\yourname\Downloads\Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets
And no need to try to unzip it, it is all you have to : download and move :)

Reactions: aqws59

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
OK, is this "N" new? I tried this game three times over the last few months and got frustrated each time, got angry and gave up because the nav was such a pain in the ^^#%$#. I hit "N" once and now I even have a quick nav bar on the side (which wasn't there in past versions I'd swear). Anyway... I look forward to playing it so i can leave some real feedback instead of ^$^%$ I can't play! ;o) Thanks for the quick answer.

Aug 16, 2017
as someone mentioned earlier in this feed (cos I DO take the time and effort to click and read them), this game is building some excellent sexual tensions and even with full-on scene it still builds it. someone else mentioned that models look too perfect, which tbh seems a little nonsense for a fantasy game. I don't tend to add the flaws to a fantasy so why would a dev? not all of us want to have scenes where we go down on a woman and pause to remove a bit of misplaced tissue or pick a pube from our teeth mid-stream. it takes the fantasy out of it :p

I will admit I had doubts when this game started out as it was one of those that appeared to update backwards without content, but I am pleased to eat my humble pie :) its turning out better than I thought and blows away any expectations. hats off dev hats off :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Why are the saves useless every update? Please work on this, it is perhaps the most important feature. People will give up on you until the last update if this isn't fixed.

Aug 16, 2017
Why are the saves useless every update? Please work on this, it is perhaps the most important feature. People will give up on you until the last update if this isn't fixed.

I didn't encounter any issues at all playing this game. I used the save feature many many times to explore all the routes. I DID start a new game...maybe that helps?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I didn't encounter any issues at all playing this game. I used the save feature many many times to explore all the routes. I DID start a new game...maybe that helps?
You misunderstand. I've played every update and every time the saves from the previous version is useless. The saves you made this time may be worthless in the future and you may have to start from scratch. Very frustrating, something that should be addressed. You can only ask people to start over from scratch so many times, especially as the game get longer. It should be priority one to settle on one system and get it working every time

Summertime Saga has really suffered from this. Most people now use mods to see the new scenes and miss the story bits I'm sure took considerable effort to write. I really like this game but I'm half tempted to just download the CG rips and call it a day. I really don't want to do that because I love the game but I don't think it's reasonable to ask the people who stick with your game to start over every time. There's only so many hours in a day.

Reactions: Vetto
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes