Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
OK, is this "N" new? I tried this game three times over the last few months and got frustrated each time, got angry and gave up because the nav was such a pain in the ^^#%$#. I hit "N" once and now I even have a quick nav bar on the side (which wasn't there in past versions I'd swear). Anyway... I look forward to playing it so i can leave some real feedback instead of ^$^%$ I can't play! ;o) Thanks for the quick answer.
It is new :) You should check the patch notes on OP. It's on the first line I think, also OP has new keybindings screenshot with the new hotkeys.

Why are the saves useless every update? Please work on this, it is perhaps the most important feature. People will give up on you until the last update if this isn't fixed.
They aren't, but we informed people that in 0.4.0 as i made VNGINE first release it will require a completely new playthrough. Not so unusual considering i have nothing to do with VNM, or the previous Tyrano or whatever was before that. I am doing everything though to make sure that 0.4.0 saves work onwards.

You misunderstand. I've played every update and every time the saves from the previous version is useless. The saves you made this time may be worthless in the future and you may have to start from scratch. Very frustrating, something that should be addressed. You can only ask people to start over from scratch so many times, especially as the game get longer. It should be priority one to settle on one system and get it working every time

Summertime Saga has really suffered from this. Most people now use mods to see the new scenes and miss the story bits I'm sure took considerable effort to write. I really like this game but I'm half tempted to just download the CG rips and call it a day. I really don't want to do that because I love the game but I don't think it's reasonable to ask the people who stick with your game to start over every time. There's only so many hours in a day.
Did you play 0.4.0, because from my engine, VNGINE the saves are forwards compatible.

Save plz? i'm tired of starting over every update
You can transfer your saves, copy over the save folder from your old game if its version 0.4.0+.

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I deleted mine too, i thought unity saves are located in regedit?
Nothing is really "one way" with unity. There is a very simple registry save that many people use in unity, but it's not something that I want to have because it's extremly simple, also the saves are a lot more complex for this game due to the "Last choice" feature and some other things. The saves store a lot of information.

The registry may save details about what resolution you are playing unity in and if its in windowed mode, all the rest is custom work.

/A

D

Deleted member 42

Nothing is really "one way" with unity. There is a very simple registry save that many people use in unity, but it's not something that I want to have because it's extremly simple, also the saves are a lot more complex for this game due to the "Last choice" feature and some other things. The saves store a lot of information.

The registry may save details about what resolution you are playing unity in and if its in windowed mode, all the rest is custom work.

/A
I Actually thought that was the way with unity games but i guess i was wrong, thanks for explaining man.

Now if someone would post full save from 0.4.0 that would be great

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The renders in this game are quite frankly incredible. There isn't a single adult game on F95 right now that even compares, not one.
I'm sure Motkeyz will be happy to read that, it sure has a completely different feel to it than many other games and I also think they are gorgeous. I'm happy to be working on our own thing with our own style. Both with the renders and the engine :>

Personally I enjoy several games out there too with high quality renders but it's a completely different feel to it, they are usually a lot softer and darker, which of course can also be good, it's just a different style :D

/A

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
whats the password of incest patch?
You're not supposed to extract the file. It's called "unrated" , it has no file extension and should go straight into the streamingassets folder. I updated the lewdpatcher instructions more yesterday to clarify. The file you download should not be a zip, or it may be the 0.4.0 old version? I tested it now and got a clean unrated file out of the download.

Jul 12, 2017
It's getting better and better. The animations are extraordinary and I think the game can reach ICSTOR's level. Ranks, how it responds, how the game is structured, the story, everything is ok. One criticism I would have: the updates are extremely small. And the game will evolve very hard in this rhythm. It's the same wrong mentality, in my opinion, the developers imagine that if they give too much they will lose their interest patreons. That's why I did not subscribe to support the game. Maybe I will, but the small progress of the game makes me stand out for now.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's getting better and better. The animations are extraordinary and I think the game can reach ICSTOR's level. Ranks, how it responds, how the game is structured, the story, everything is ok. One criticism I would have: the updates are extremely small. And the game will evolve very hard in this rhythm. It's the same wrong mentality, in my opinion, the developers imagine that if they give too much they will lose their interest patreons. That's why I did not subscribe to support the game. Maybe I will, but the small progress of the game makes me stand out for now.
Thanks for the feedback, keep in mind that the renders are also 1080p, and the animations are 1080p as well as always, we have about 200 new scene renders in the game this version and two animations, one which is very long. We still have plenty of things to do but time is a big factor, things takes a lot of time, and we have day jobs too. We're nowhere near being able to cut down on the daytime job to do this. We can't do everything when there's not enough time! Just schedule things for later.

This month motkeyz had to render the new scenes, animations, new house, new house map, new thumbnails and icons and a lot of stuff, also made sure to pack a punch in the new content too for the fans, so not only do you get a steamy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you load into the game from a previous save that is somewhere on day 3 you may already have recieved all the selfies from the girlfriend story-wise so they are just in there for you to see on the phone.

The last scene of the game, the last choice really matters in the outcome.

/A

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
ICSTOR could be the best , if he stop using that rpg maker thingy for his game , so many potential waste on that engine

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes