El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Are you getting the "You sure it's in your gut kid" That is a really old problem from 0.4.0 that was fixed in 0.4.0P1 or P2, over a month ago, but It was mentioned previously that some saves could potentially have been botched 0.4.0 if it was played on the unpatched version and you managed to get the infinite cycle of teleporting. Namely this happened if you skipped Gaz I believe. There were 2 issues that were quite game breaking the first release that were quickly patched.

/A
You quoting the wrong guy i think.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
mmh... in which folder shall i save the incest patch? Sry, i can´t find the info.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Guys, your game is very hot. The new engine works very well, the renders are amazing.. The only "bad" thing: you are killing me with all this sexual tension with Juliana ;). Great work guys.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Heh, as someone who avoids Gaz, it was even shorter. I'm glad her scenes are not forced. But I'm good, I don't mind the time it takes to render the artwork, really well done.

Reactions: Aesouh

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Heya, could someone please gimme a Save-Game? My old ones don't work sadly and I have not so much Time to play all my Games 3 or 4 Times. Thank you for your Attention.

Reactions: Kylar91

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Realized that yes the big bathroom is missing from the quick nav pane. It will be added to next release. Sorry for any confusion. It's available on the house map with N key, also you can find it left of the kitchen.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Can someone give save data from the last version plz
I have 3 saves in 0.0.3 that I'd like to use in 0.4.1, but I cannot locate them. Can someone point me to them?
Save plz? i'm tired of starting over every update
Could someone post full save from last version? i deleted mine without knowing how unity saves work :(
please someone shares a save from last version...
Heya, could someone please gimme a Save-Game? My old ones don't work sadly and I have not so much Time to play all my Games 3 or 4 Times. Thank you for your Attention.
With the skip option, bottom right, it takes no more than 2/3 mns to get to new content.
Saves from 4.0 works just fine, copy and paste from old folder(4.0 to 4.1) to new folder.
Sorry got no saves to share but really try the SKIP option, it is faster than light.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Holy shit guys, the popularity of the game has skyrocketed since yesterday. Thank you all for playing. We've never seen so many people enjoy our hard work that we've put in like we have now. If it keeps going like this we'll be in the popular games in no time :D Feel free to leave a review of the game, you can find the button "review" next to "thread". Any issues that are for this version will also be worked on to be fixed for the next one.

Hopefully we'll see more of you guys on our discord and patreon so that we can keep doing what we're doing.

Seeing all your good feedback and compliments makes all that hard work feel good :D

Big thanks from me and Motkeyz!

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
I just tried to install and run the game but my security program said it was a high risk file, is this a problem or should i just restore it?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just tried to install and run the game but my security program said it was a high risk file, is this a problem or should i just restore it?
I don't know why it says high risk. Depends on your security program, i think last month someone with... norton? said the same thing. I mean you'll have to take my word for it but the only thing the game modifies in terms of files is within the game directory for saves and game settings.

4.10 star(s) 241 Votes