mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
At last I played to the end of update.. somehow I think that Weronic will blackmai my sorry ass, but it will be a way to get closer to her becouse for now she thinks only about John.. for now. In that one week we will have to change her mind. Julia seems to go after MC pritty easly.. boob thingy in clothes shop. BJ at the end of update? Hm?

I would go for Weronic if only she would let me, becouse John is the first thing she sees. As someone said it before, smoking woman does not make her sexy.. at least for me so I hope that we could change that habit of hers. Even at sexual moments she have a fuking cigarette in hand.. I mean, thats a terrible addiction. Besides that John seems to be cock cuck or whatever that someone is called which gets of when his gf is fucking somebody else.. Curious where this game will lead Us in the future.. or past? Personally I do not have anything against sharing with our friend his almost mom. I mean, she is not for Us to have fun with and he gave Us this incredible tool for time travel. I mean, if we fucked with all girls around him he would kill Us, I would do that if I were him and If I was cock blocked with all women in my life. At last I would kill him in the future and get back in time just to have it behind me.

May 4, 2018
whats the password for incest patch ? (dont please dont say is no password cus it is). please redo ur sloppy work and upload a non password protected file.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem, but...

I can start the game just fine. I see a good looking woman asking me if I'm at least 18 and then get options such as New Game, Load Game, Options, Credits and Gallery. You know the Main Screen.

When I click New Game, I first get a white screen and then it turns into a light shade of brown. My mouse pointer is still that glove thingy.

I cannot do anything else, except pressing ESC so I can quit or change options and such.

So, am I the only one? if so, I'll just wait until next update and see if it happens again.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Call me stupid but I'm somehow remebering more scenes and a longer playthrough in the previous update.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Played the update this afternoon....
I'm beginning to see the patern where the time travel will have an impact on the story and shit...
But I find it difficult to see a coherence in the story so far. It seems to me like a sucession of scenes with no real link between them.
Even the texts of the girlfriend are kind of irrelevant, you got pictures and they are nice, but we haven't met her yet, so we don't have expectation of any kind from her. Worst, at this moment, given Gas is already fuckable, the only girls you have progress and want to have fun with are either the mom or the sister. I honestly don't care about a girlfriend who's not even here.

After that rant, the game is simply beautifull and the animations are top notch. And the sister is just damn hot ( my taste, perhaps not yours don't care).
I just wish this interesting story to become more coherent

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Took another try to play this and I can tell this much.

The game runs.

The images don't.

Using a save from someone else, I can clearly see I can interact with the surrounding area as my mouse turns from glove to magnifier and back as I move it across the screen.

So, something is blocking my access to the pictures. I'm going on the Unity Forums to see if it's a common occurrence with the program.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Heads up, there's this strange fix.

According to the internet I had to try to Alt-Enter a few times.

And it works.

Other games using Unity have the same issue with some people. I've also heard of cases in which the Sound Drivers are to blame.

Luckily the people with this problem are 1:1000, so here's hoping I'm the only one on this site.

Reactions: WaerM

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
When you loaded some someone else save, did you make sure to have both the thumbnail and the savefile in the folder?

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
When you loaded some someone else save, did you make sure to have both the thumbnail and the savefile in the folder?
Yep, figured it was rather important.

And I seemed to do it correctly, because I indeed saw the picture together with the save in the load screen.
Edit: As in, there was only one save with the right picture. The ones I downloaded because I deleted everything else. Better make that clear before I start a misunderstanding.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes