trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Sorry but I can't help you with what has been ripped out of the storage file, there are some older pics in there too, and some that have been removed and some that have been moved to other scenes. There are actually some there that may also be from a future release but it's not completely done yet, which is not really intentional.

I really don't like that people are poking around in the archive for several reasons, mainly because the engine is sensitive to modifications to some of the things in there, so you can essentially crash the game very easily.

I don't really approve that people have opened it, but i didn't do anything to prevent it further since 0.4.0 for the reason that the CG album feature is not done yet in the game. Any questions regarding what is in there or if you have opened it up to touch the files, essentially I can't support it.
Yeah, i had a feeling that you would get mad for people ripping the game apart for pictures :) But its a common thing these days. Unless its a unity integrated animation like "The Twist" did it, its gonna get extracted at some point. Even the video animations of your game are in here somewhere.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
You have to be more specific, where did you load into, and are you in room navigation, it doesn't pop up any message at all? can you click on any furniture and get text from them?
I loaded up when scut was blackmailing heather . i click on the H key but i dont receive nothing

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How is it even possible to load in the middle of the scene? Is it..?
Yes, there is a load and save button on the right hand side of the dialogue panel, you also have a "last choice" which makes you jump back to the last choice you made, and you can pretty much jump several times back if you want, should be possible to jump all the way to the first shower peek if you wanted to, but you cant jump forward after you jump back.

This is a nice feature to quickly change your last choice if you wanted to see the other outcome, if you didnt like it you can jump back again and do the other.

You can for example save your game, jump back a few choices and make a new save. You can also rename your saves now with the pencil if it gets confusing with several saves.

You can also hit the escape key in dialogue to get the quick menu to open, which also links to save / load

/A

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Whats the password for the incest patch and why is there a password...
If you read the instructions (in the patch page) you will see that you don't need to unzip it. But, as a matter of fact, I did everything accordingly to the instructions, and yet didn't worked...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Whats the password for the incest patch and why is there a password...
If you read the instructions (in the patch page) you will see that you don't need to unzip it. But, as a matter of fact, I did everything accordingly to the instructions, and yet didn't worked...
I did this :
1-go to lewpatcher
2-click on download
3-a file named unrated , which have no extension, is on my hard drive
4-I move the file to Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets
5- Works just fine

IT NEVER ASKED ME FOR A PASSWORD, sorry for caps but what is the procedure to even have to answer to a password question.....

blind

Mar 16, 2017
I did this :
1-go to lewpatcher
2-click on download
3-a file named unrated , which have no extension, is on my hard drive
4-I move the file to Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets
5- Works just fine

IT NEVER ASKED ME FOR A PASSWORD, sorry for caps but what is the procedure to even have to answer to a password question.....
The file that appears for me is called unrated.zip and if you try to unzip it, it asks for a password.

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets

chaosborn78

Nov 26, 2017
The file that appears for me is called unrated.zip and if you try to unzip it, it asks for a password.

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets
WTH it downloads as a ..TXT file for some reason... I'm rather IT savvy and cant seem to get it to reset to a default zipped file. Any thoughts?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
same here when I download the file it saves as a txt file and it does not work when the file put inside StreamingAssets

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes