Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
DEAR DEVS, can you answer please?
Renders - "TOP", game - "PEACE of bugs". Why not just use the Renru? People are not fapping at the engine, they need only renders... why this asspain is needed for you devs and for us fappers? (yes, not native english, ha-ha....)
Sorry I don't really understand what the problem is. They aren't fapping at the engine? I thought people liked the animation repeat button... among a lot of other tings. I heard people really like using that one... You're welcome

Reactions: BeLiaLx85

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry I don't really understand what the problem is. They aren't fapping at the engine? I thought people liked the animation repeat button... among a lot of other tings. I heard people really like using that one... You're welcome
Saves with bugs(yes, still), HUB with bugs, rollback with bugs... Video? I dont have video, it skipped for me... People? People choose games in pictures, i do not think they play in every game. Timestamps can be top, but with this "special" engine, it one of most bugged and with this it can't be...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Saves with bugs(yes, still), HUB with bugs, rollback with bugs... Video? I dont have video, it skipped for me... People? People choose games in pictures, i do not think they play in every game. Timestamps can be top, but with this "special" engine, it one of most bugged and with this it can't be...
I played this version and the saves work fine, the videos played very well and didn't find any bug. Even compared to the previous version 0.4.0 the game runs much faster. It's a great improvement.
Now if you don't like the engine the problem is yours, not of the dev.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
a doubt wing night 2 or 3 day juliana goes to the room that needs to be done later does not let me do anything or sleep or is the last scene last update

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Don't be that angry.
We all understand that the game doesn't work well for you and that's frustrating, but it does for most of us. This meaning that the dev didn't screw up what he did contrary to what you are saying.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Don't be that angry.
We all understand that the game doesn't work well for you and that's frustrating, but it does for most of us. This meaning that the dev didn't screw up what he did contrary to what you are saying.
My comment implies that the "game" has potential, but they do not use it. Not anger.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Well I was reacting to your now deleted post to UncleVT.
Anyway, you can't say that the dev don't use the potential of the engine because it doesn't work for you when it does for the rest of us, it makes little to no sense for me but that's my opinion, do what you want with it

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@sanmal I played this game from beginning to end. The engine worked fine for me and it has advantages over renpy because it's got better navigation controls and UI capabilities then renpy. I think at this moment, the game engine is a good fit for the game.

@VeniVidiVeni1 = It has around 20-30 minutes game play. And it is very likely that you will bust a nut. Possibly more than once. The renders are outstanding. The sex scenes are very immersive.

@Aesouh I only noticed 2 things = when I skipped, at night or in the morning, he would get a text notice and there was no new text. And when saving, I noticed it seemed too transparent because clicking on the save button also advanced the story one frame. Since i have 1600x900 monitor, I was running 1366x768 fullscreen.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
@sanmal I played this game from beginning to end. The engine worked fine for me and it has advantages over renpy because it's got better navigation controls and UI capabilities then renpy. I think at this moment, the game engine is a good fit for the game.
With regular reports and deletion of messages on this forum, I do not want to continue this discussion. Play, if you like it...

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
a real great art on this game, seriously one of the best. But... yes but, the story is a bit mess...
Thanks for sharing, team

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! Very nice game. Excellent art ! One of my favorite game so far.
At the end of the game, it is said that we should try "other paths".
Are there differences between those paths or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes