NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
nobody knows if it ends there is the update after 2 or 3 daysnobody knows if it ends there is the update after 2 or 3 days
wing night goes the mother wing room, when it ends it goes away it does not let me do anything else or sleep, do anything someone knows what I have to do to continue the story

U

User_166761

For those that don't want to download the CGs and videos (I wonder why people upload cgs instead of showing how they extracted them, seems really silly to withhold that info considering this is a pirate forum that survives off sharing):

1. Go to [Some installation dependent path]\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets
  2. "Storage.vngine" is a ZIP file, so you can open it normally, except that you will need a password
  3. Decompile Assembly-CSharp.dll (using ILSpy), which is located in the Managed directory. Then you should be able to find the following: Untitled.jpg
  4. From the code it's straightforward to see that the password for the file is "vnginegc".
  5. For the videos, you need to download either UnityStudio or AssetBundleExtractor. Then you need to open [Some installation dependent path]\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\data.unity3d in one of those programs and export the videos (at least that's how you do it with UnityStudio, it has to be something similar with the other program).

Sorry but I can't help you with what has been ripped out of the storage file, there are some older pics in there too, and some that have been removed and some that have been moved to other scenes. There are actually some there that may also be from a future release but it's not completely done yet, which is not really intentional.

I really don't like that people are poking around in the archive for several reasons, mainly because the engine is sensitive to modifications to some of the things in there, so you can essentially crash the game very easily.

I don't really approve that people have opened it, but i didn't do anything to prevent it further since 0.4.0 for the reason that the CG album feature is not done yet in the game. Any questions regarding what is in there or if you have opened it up to touch the files, essentially I can't support it.
Don't know why you care so much about people having the cgs, all renpy games are very easy to extract, rpgm games and most unity games too. People won't stop playing just because they can see the CGs. Take a look at the popular section, virtually all (with The Twist being the exception since it's 3D) have easy to extract CGs, there is no reason to invest development time trying to prevent players from knowing what they are missing.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
THanks for the reply, give us some time to establish a storyline ;) There is only 3 playable day now + a Ground hog day, The GF will come in visit soon so her path will be playable too. We cannot trow them in, we have to install something around them. GAz path will be a major one because there is an older story with MC to be develop or change later in the game.
I hope MC will be able to influence the past in order not to give Gaz to become a whore:FeelsBadMan: ...she deserves better;)

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Didn't see it after searching the thread so in case no one told it already. Gaz lip piercing seems to randomly disapear during BJ.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Didn't see it after searching the thread so in case no one told it already. Gaz lip piercing seems to randomly disapear during BJ.
Thanks, it has been mentioned at one point previously, I believe mot is aware.

Reactions: Le Taz

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Nobody knows what I have to do I think that I do not let myself follow the story 2 or 3 day night when the mother goes to the room

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's tough to decide whether to believe Mot or if he's just giving us lip service.

(yes, groaning is allowed)

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
I try your game yesterday and i like it very well :p

i have some things to do for test other choice !!

stay in this way :p

Reactions: Aesouh

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
The models in this game are something else, the tits are out of this world on every character. Hoping for more titfucks, every character would give an awesome one

Reactions: Aesouh

michelangelol

Jul 26, 2017
anyone can help after i sneak in sister room and i hide and going back to my room , what i should do im stuck. mean after mom visit you on room and you have 2 options

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
anyone can help after i sneak in sister room and i hide and going back to my room , what i should do im stuck. mean after mom visit you on room and you have 2 options
Well if you visit NIka later in the game its your choice, but look like it the end of the version, choose one of the path and its over for this version. You will view a message saying clearly its the end of the version ;)

t1181240

Dec 26, 2017
This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!
I don't approve of this, but looks like a good game in general. Might check it out.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dangit just finished this newest update... still no sex with Mrs Glen... she's the reason I love following news of this game... Heck I think the only sex (actual penetration) went to that lame garbage "gangsta" girl... I would have preferred to hit her with a baseball bat like we did with her asshole boyfriend than try to seduce and redeem her...

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes