sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
What OS are you on? I haven’t heard anyone have problem with this before
Window 10. it goes to a still image where there is a pause, a stop and what i assume is repeat button on screen. pause will turn to play if i click and vice versa but nothing happens same with the repeat. i can progress the game by hitting stop but it skips the animation so i never see it.and before you ask im not clicking too fast i clicked it one at a time to see if that's the issue. i even thought maybe i wasn't waiting long enough so i let it sit there went and made mac and
d cheese and ate it (little over 10 mins) still didnt start

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Ok so it is a browser thing !
I"m using chrome aswell and had zero issues none so ever. You should put your solution in red letters size 20 ;)
Thx for the tip sir.
I just copied the patch from my last game and tranfered it to streaming files. Worked for me. Strange that all my save files have disappeared? Huh, technology.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Read back or just do this -- click unrated.zip rename it unrated it will then Change to a different file. Yes it will work, the contents are still there. Drop file into location Timestamps\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets and your done Yeah!!!!

Reactions: RBT71

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just copied the patch from my last game and tranfered it to streaming files. Worked for me. Strange that all my save files have disappeared? Huh, technology.
You need to copy the saves manually, they save folder is in the data folder.

Other than save files and the settings file in streaming assets never use anything from an older version

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
nice scene with Gaz at the update, can't wait for something with nika

the engine got much better, but it could be better with more polishing and have more seemless transitions between dialogs, renders and animations

pauly

Oct 26, 2017
what do u do after u get a blow job from the mother in her bedroom with the father there? i go into every room that it lets u but nothing happens

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
what do u do after u get a blow job from the mother in her bedroom with the father there? i go into every room that it lets u but nothing happens
If you are on 0.4.1 it should start the new content as soon as you go into the bedroom, press the H key to check

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
incest patch not working - just copied in proper directory that archieve and... nothing - hosts, some friends of grandma heighbors sisters...

Suchura

May 6, 2017
it said i should check if ready in big bathrooom....and there is only 1 bathrooom?????
where is the other bathroom....i get get in any map areas

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
it said i should check if ready in big bathrooom....and there is only 1 bathrooom?????
where is the other bathroom....i get get in any map areas
Press N for the house map and click on the big bathroom. There is no qiuck navigation icon for this room.

Reactions: rainydays

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Press N for the house map and click on the big bathroom. There is no qiuck navigation icon for this room.
Will make sure it's there the next release, or if i have to release a fix sooner for something else, i really want to make some comprehensive changes under the hood though for the next release to improve smoothness of the dialogue (so you don't get that black screen and have to click for example, among other things) like auto mode with an adjustable interval. We will see how much is possible to do in this time frame. Also trying to keep it to a minimal with adding non-scene stuff so that motkeyz can make even more renders and animations ,but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to make the game play well in the long run..

Reactions: hoeschy
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes