Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I love it. Two minute video on socks. Almost as funny as the Trump North Korea sales video.

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
Once it is downloaded, make sure the file has no extension (the .whatever). Then, just copy it (or drag it) directly to the streaming assets folder.

You will have to start a new game for it to work, I think. Of that, I'm not 100% positive, but I needed to.
Thanks, the problem was that i didn't download it via the mega app or something like that, however now it works so thank you!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There's always someone here to help while some of us take time off for a snark or two.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I really like the game, looks promising, definately goes to my favourite list. Finally a game without stock renders with girls looking the same, like in other 15 games posted here.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is there any kind of walktrough for this, or all consequences are the same regardless of choices?
They are not the same. Many people are asking for a walkthrough so feel free to make one :) mainly right now though the paths determined unlocking more content with each character, so if you consistently ignore one character you will get less with them, however not all consequences are defined yet, the most prominent right now is the Juli path which unlocks some extra content like the kitchen dream scene, and we also add additional dialogues and pics to scenes based on choices. As we progress more with the game development more and more things will be determined by choices as well and it’s not possible through the game to know the exact consequences.

Even a walkthrough right now would not paint the whole picture but if someone wants to make one and maintain it, feel free to.

/A

Reactions: eddie297

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am having problems with this game. At first in the scene that the guy is doing blackmail to mother of the friend, the game is freezed and do not continue. Anybody has the same problem? Any solution?
thank you

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am starting to be a little bored of this game. Now the videos not run. The animated scenes only start and freezed.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I am starting to be a little bored of this game. Now the videos not run. The animated scenes only start and freezed.
Perhaps time to update your codecs and drivers, i heard it helped somes in the past.

plzz tell me how "to deliver the bag and the cigarrets " ??
btw love this game :)
Find mom, in the kitchen if i remember correctly, press H it may help also.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I really like the game, looks promising, definately goes to my favourite list. Finally a game without stock renders with girls looking the same, like in other 15 games posted here.
Thanks, it's appreciated!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes