FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
EUREKA. Thanks dude, youve been a great help ! Btw out of interest why is it so difficult to add the patch to this game ?
It's more of a browser issue actually, if using chrome the file downloads correctly, but it seems like some browsers for some unknown reason decides to add a file extension to it which screws it up. That's why its working for most people but not some.

fares kaan

May 10, 2018
hello after jones basement i see bacon dad and all . after that i come back to home there s nothing to do. when i try to use hint it say i should check ready in big bathroom

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This was a very good update. Especially in the story, because art is already known to be the best around here. But dialogues and flasbacks give us the intrigue of not knowing what is really happening
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the engine is getting better, more fluid and improved, even with the additions the UI had.
I'm looking forward to the next delivery.

Good job @Motkeyz and @Aesouh.

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
I put uncensor zip file in Timestamps_0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets without decompressing as indicated and it doesn't work. File broken?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
how to export CG from this one? i opened in unity studio (asset studio10), can only see video clips

LilFaeDancer

Jun 13, 2018
Any idea why the game black screens just after the intro at the beginning of mom sis dialog? Last version worked fine. Now all I get is a black screen. Mouse is visible but that is it. No keypress does anything. Have to force close game. Game is completely unplayable to me currently.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Any idea why the game black screens just after the intro at the beginning of mom sis dialog? Last version worked fine. Now all I get is a black screen. Mouse is visible but that is it. No keypress does anything. Have to force close game. Game is completely unplayable to me currently.
Perhaps you can give more infos as OS / RAM / Vcard. And then the dev might know better how to answer your problem, or one of the many capable guys around here.

LilFaeDancer

Jun 13, 2018
Perhaps you can give more infos as OS / RAM / Vcard. And then the dev might know better how to answer your problem, or one of the many capable guys around here.
Win 10 v1803 16GB Ram Intel UHD 620. Basically brand new Razer Blade Stealth fully loaded. Does same thing when connected to Core v2 w/ AMD RX 560 in it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The patch must not have any ".whatever" after it (for example unrated.zip). If it does, just manually edit (highlight the file and click F2 in Windows) and backspace over the .zip (or whatever) part.

THEN just move (or copy) the file into the proper folder.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Win 10 v1803 16GB Ram Intel UHD 620. Basically brand new Razer Blade Stealth fully loaded. Does same thing when connected to Core v2 w/ AMD RX 560 in it.
Maybe @Aesouh ;)

guys why ı cant make this patch work? ı did exact it says but patch doesnt work.
Depending on your browser..it may add an extension and you need to renamed it, check out previous pages, all you need is there.

mertav

Jun 14, 2018
well ı just deleted . zip and it seems something different now. ı ll try like this. By the way ı was reading your posts, ı believe this is 176. times :) sorry about that

Its working now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You missed a few, it's easily over 180. Heh.

Glad it's working!

Reactions: mertav
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes