viki123

May 31, 2018
It's very difficult for me to know why it's not working. Indeed every time you see the black thing, if its brief it's the loading transition effect, which happens when loading animation.

Is this on windows 10?

/A
Yes.this is on windows 10.
Windoes version-1607 64 bit.
CPU-AMD FX-4100
Ram-Corsair vengence 8 gb ddr3 1600 Mhz
Gpu-Sapphire Rx 480 8 gb

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes.this is on windows 10.
Windoes version-1607 64 bit.
CPU-AMD FX-4100
Ram-Corsair vengence 8 gb ddr3 1600 Mhz
Gpu-Sapphire Rx 480 8 gb
I'm trying to google what may be wrong but my google fu in this case is not strong enough, I really can't find what may cause this issue just for a fraction of the player base, most things i find are related to not working whatsoever which is not the case here. I imagine with that GPU you already probably sit with newer graphics drivers as well, but you could try to update that. I still believe it is something else. Is everything else working seemingly well?

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
really liking th is game so far. video scenes are well done. reallly wanting to know who heather is based off of and what type morphs are used to achieve the way the breasts look.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I could've swore there were moaning sound effects in the last blowjob scene while you're pretending to sleep. Can anyone confirm if there were sound effects?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is a really nice game with nice renders. It is just a shame it is in such a shitty engine.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is a really nice game with nice renders. It is just a shame it is in such a shitty engine.
Can you please elaborate? So far things are going great and while there are still improvements to be made and some features to be added I have no idea what you are referring to, we listen to criticism a lot if it’s constructive and feels like it’s a valid concern but so far most of it has been pretty minor.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
graphics are really full and dynamic..story is different and fun..i see player's cig's and think this may be Canadian ;) plus the kids name is Hamon Bacon...thats SO canuck(as i'm a canuck i see the tells)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So, the Mc made a time travel, a 24hrs come back, and the clues in the Juilana bedroom talks indicate that he made several already.
At least a 7 days long one (John saying that the peeping catch was a week ago) and Juliana clearly insinuate that the relationship between her and the MC has been going on steamy for a week also.
Then the mysterious guy in the park with Gaz, ain't so a mystery, i bet it is the Mc (a time travelling one) but from when? And what Gaz knows coz she is clearly hidding some infos.

So when the story is a bit more complex and tortuous than the common adults games's one, which may have confuse some reviewers btw, it can become a less logic and challenging to follow.
Cool, gonna wait with hope to see how the story unfold in the next updates.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Can you please elaborate? So far things are going great and while there are still improvements to be made and some features to be added I have no idea what you are referring to, we listen to criticism a lot if it’s constructive and feels like it’s a valid concern but so far most of it has been pretty minor.
Sorry, my comment was clearly taken in a way I didn't intend. My gripe with the engine was a gripe that I don't like Unity, not about your implementation of it. I find it clunky, slow and not user freindly. You have done a remarkable job with it though.

BeLiaLx85

Dec 30, 2017
i re-post this cause i read much people have the same problem i got to remove the zip extension win 10 is the cause it hide the extension, this is the solution :) so for the people answering just to put it in the folder shut up becouse the problem is different! you are really full of yourself, a bit too much...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry, my comment was clearly taken in a way I didn't intend. My gripe with the engine was a gripe that I don't like Unity, not about your implementation of it. I find it clunky, slow and not user freindly. You have done a remarkable job with it though.
Thanks, I mean everything that you see Inside unity is custom built pretty much. Essentially Unity is a blank canvas and you create most of the things yourself with all the features that are available, and custom built ones.

What's clunky, slow and not user friendly though? Would really like to hear what the problems are, it's still in very early development, and VNGINE has only existed for less than 4 month. I mean everything you see ever in a unity game is designed by the developer, that's why a unity game is only as good as it's developer. Some unity projects use assets from the store, that also goes for VN's, there are some VN libraries that you can buy that some people use, however in this case pretty much anything non standard unity is made by me.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
It was a great improvement in the game, the navigation bar facilitates a lot ..
I noticed that the external scenarios improved, the depth of field effect was slightly decreased (in my opinion, it improves the details ..)
Finally you put a door with vitro LoL ..
The renderings improved too, in some animations certain movements seemed to be slower .. within the animation itself?
Ex. The hand with the cigarette ... in this scene ..(a minimum delay)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Evil..... finish update on cliffhanger XD ..
Forecast for the next update?
Thanks ..

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
really liking th is game so far. video scenes are well done. reallly wanting to know who heather is based off of and what type morphs are used to achieve the way the breasts look.
Glad you like the game. Every characters are custom made tweaked to achieve the final result. Im taking lot of time in minor details on my charaters, it could make a big difference in the final.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I could've swore there were moaning sound effects in the last blowjob scene while you're pretending to sleep. Can anyone confirm if there were sound effects?
Uhm...i dont think there is moaning sound in this scene...

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hi thanks for the comments but why telling this engine is slow,?? It is clearly not on 95% of system! You are probabably playing lot of renpy game out there but this engine propose something else, way better on my opinion. Its a different feel that you will getting use to quite easily i wont work with anyone than Aesouh! He made way more than an engine in this game!!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Just off the top of my head, I don't like the way skip works; it lacks a quicksave; I really hate the way that the dialogue box sometimes hides and then moves up slowly from the bottom. And it seems unresponsive some times - like I have to click twice to get a progression, or that there is a delay after the click before it moves on.

Your renders are great though.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Just off the top of my head, I don't like the way skip works; it lacks a quicksave; I really hate the way that the dialogue box sometimes hides and then moves up slowly from the bottom. And it seems unresponsive some times - like I have to click twice to get a progression, or that there is a delay after the click before it moves on.

Your renders are great though.
These are minor thing that will be easily asjust over time, this is a brand new engine and so powerfull, just give time to implement what we want in the game, thanks for the feedback

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes