Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
When i press H it says "I should check if ready in big bathroom", I go to the bathroom and nothing happens, i try clicking on the bath tub and the shower and nothing still happens. What do i do? (this is just after seeing a time distortion where the old man has an axe in his head.
Hi, the big bathroom is actually missing from the quick navigation in this menu, it's left of the kitchen, or if you check the house map on N you will find it.

viki123

May 31, 2018
I'm trying to google what may be wrong but my google fu in this case is not strong enough, I really can't find what may cause this issue just for a fraction of the player base, most things i find are related to not working whatsoever which is not the case here. I imagine with that GPU you already probably sit with newer graphics drivers as well, but you could try to update that. I still believe it is something else. Is everything else working seemingly well?
All the Drivers are upto date.Only my video driver was one update behind.I will play again after updating it to see if it will make any difference.

Reactions: Aesouh

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I am about to download this game which to my surprice seems to have skipped of my attention for many months,

I am just posting this because , after seeing the pics and the UI i have a strong feeling that i will most probably love this.
I am excited to say the least .

See you soon.
It's a very good game, the models are really out of this world, but don't complain, cause there's not too much content yet, the only one you get to fuck so far is Gaz, but, she's definitely worth it, she's a goddess ;P;P;P

D

Deleted member 684203

Hi, what system are you running on? What's laggy for you? Thanks.

/A
Thanks for asking. Am running Win10 Bootcamped on a Mac mini 1.4Ghz,4GB RAM. The transitions from scene to scene and place to place are in slow(ish) motion.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for asking. Am running Win10 Bootcamped on a Mac mini 1.4Ghz,4GB RAM. The transitions from scene to scene and place to place are in slow(ish) motion.
Ah, yeah that's due to your hardware specs in this case, and with using bootcamp i'm not sure if you have optimal drivers for this but even on my GPD pocket that is a 1.6Ghz quadcore is slower, you have to remember that these renders are 1080p, and right now we havent really considered making a lower res game, because it looses parts of it charm.

Speaking of mac mini, i am actually trying to get a hold of one so that I can compile and test for mac native as well, but even if they are 4-5 years old now, the newest models they are still sold at insane prices :(

/A

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Incest Patch, password?????
View attachment 114927
I put uncensor zip file in Timestamps_0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets without decompressing as indicated and it doesn't work. File broken?
rename it and remove the .zip
The patch must not have any ".whatever" after it (for example unrated.zip). If it does, just manually edit (highlight the file and click F2 in Windows) and backspace over the .zip (or whatever) part.

THEN just move (or copy) the file into the proper folder.
well ı just deleted . zip and it seems something different now. ı ll try like this. By the way ı was reading your posts, ı believe this is 176. times :) sorry about that

Its working now.

Reactions: January2015

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I really hope so ;)
Well there's still a lot scenes to do :) It's all really heavily restricted by time, so the more time the more content, but less time is less content. At least this version we wont add tons of UI stuff so he is focusing pretty much fully on animating and all the things around rendering for scenes for the upcoming release :)

I'm meanwhile working on fixing a lot of the reported things and improving some other functionality.

/A

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes