El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The symbol looks like a zip file. Please enable the extensions for files in your explorer. The symbol has to be a blank white piece of paper.

View attachment 114936
The master returns. I bow to thee.
It is kind of sad, you rescued those little birds felt from the nest, you fed them, healed them and bring them safely to their warm and loving home and not even a postcard. No phone call, no friendly hug, they just walk away and never look back.
Internet.

Reactions: hoeschy and UncleVT

Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
im stuck at a point where MC and women wanna go shopping and when i click hints it says Check Big bathroom or something like that , i go to bathroom and nothing happens :( please help!!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
im stuck at a point where MC and women wanna go shopping and when i click hints it says Check Big bathroom or something like that , i go to bathroom and nothing happens :( please help!!
Check second bathroom, i know the quick nav button is missing from the left panel in this version but you can also find it on the house map by hitting the "N" key, or left of the kitchen.

argonne

Jan 15, 2018
First - Great game. Renders, characters superb.
Maybe I am with the silent majority who thinks Veronika should be the main push for new updates.
Using time travel to redo choices, maybe without repercussions, is a great idea.
Kudos!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Maybe I am with the silent majority who thinks Veronika should be the main push for new updates.
I think the next update is the MC's girlfriend Maureen because she has not been really in the game but talked about a lot.
However I also hope for more Nika. But that's the problem with this game, it's really hard to decide which girl to go for, they're all amazing. At the moment I'm team Nika & team Gaz, but that usually changes depending on what @Motkeyz has for us :p:cool:

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I think the next update is the MC's girlfriend Maureen because she has not been really in the game but talked about a lot.
However I also hope for more Nika. But that's the problem with this game, it's really hard to decide which girl to go for, they're all amazing. At the moment I'm team Nika & team Gaz, but that usually changes depending on what @Motkeyz has for us :p:cool:
Glad you like all characters so far, may more planned to be added in the long run. In next update, you will find Maureen introduction, some JULIANA and MOlly, Some heather, no GAZ, some Nika, oh yeah and BACON too.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
First - Great game. Renders, characters superb.
Using time travel to redo choices, maybe without repercussions, is a great idea.
Kudos!
Thanks for the comment, Nika wont be the main push on the update but you will find some new one in there. Im trying to give a little of everyone but it is hard on every update. NIka will be there!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a little more Molly. I haven't noticed any lesbian (or threesome) interest in the game yet and she might be a good candidate.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's where my thinking was going.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heather is about to say, "G'way kid, ya bother me."

Reactions: xןʞ
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes