Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys, this is awkward but I just cannot properly run incest patch. I followed instructions on lewdpatcher, but it does not work

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I am just a old perv at heart and will want to bang every female in this game. I just hope game dev gives MC more energy to cope with all the extra women. :)

Reactions: Motkeyz

CH01

Apr 18, 2018
I can't get the latest update to run. I've downloaded the mega file and extracted it and then clicked the exe file but then nothing. Help please! I know its not my set up because I've done exactly the same for version 4.0, without problems.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
YrqtIm8a2e-K_jQft6tGZn5nHR5cQDtQtsKRTVyzk78tnAMzgLuIV5RVqsZziJqI.jpg

Next release on July 14
Well, due to some slow down in the support of the game we will have to also slow down the release cycle of it. We both know Aesouh and I that our next release is important for the future of the game. We know we have more than 32 000 unique player that plays the game... where are you guys?
We are moving the next release to July 14th, after that it will be Late August and if thing getting better on the support we will try release more works.

We want to keep this game alive but also for quoting Aesouh ''Even if the project drowns in money you still need a work life balance or you will walk into a wall. However in a case like that you may be able to give up the day job, but even then there has to be some spare time. We aren’t jobless in our early 20’s anymore and there’s family too.''

We all hope this game will stay alive... all in your hand now.

Thanks all that SUPPORT the game!!

I am not please with this decision of theirs, but will see what happens next :(

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

Well, due to some slow down in the support of the game we will have to also slow down the release cycle of it. We both know Aesouh and I that
our next release is important for the future of the game. We know we have more than 32 000 unique player that plays the game... where are you guys?
We are moving the next release to July 14th, after that it will be Late August and if thing getting better on the support we will try release more works.

We want to keep this game alive but also for quoting Aesouh ''Even if the project drowns in money you still need a work life balance or you will walk into a wall. However in a case like that you may be able to give up the day job, but even then there has to be some spare time. We aren’t jobless in our early 20’s anymore and there’s family too.''

We all hope this game will stay alive... all in your hand now.

Thanks all that SUPPORT the game!!

I am not please with this decision of theirs, but will see what happens next :(
Agrees with comments on Patreon ..

Reactions: bobbo69

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well...maybe if Motkeyz didn't spend the entire first 6+ months putting out damn near unplayable builds and changing to different game engines instead of throwing in new content and switching to Ren'py like everyone told him too he'd probably have more support.

While it certainly isn't Aesouh's fault because he's done the best he can to salvage the operation, the reality is game has gotten a bit of a bit of a reputation in the various adult game communities due to what a clusterfuck it was for the majority of development cycle and dev's stubbornness to adapt to common sense solutions for the longest time.

No matter how good game turns out its always gonna be hurt a bit due to the reputation it has gained.

XqctaX

May 23, 2017
well i just switched my subcription up to gold, i know how it is to work 16hrs a day and miss out on the familylife, if they feel a bit burned out during vacationtime and want to slow down the releasedate i cant really fault them for it, allthought the optics of the last patreonpost could have done without the money aspect, im confident that its accually a matter of timecontraints (witch is funny considering the name and story of the game) rather than beeing monetary, its clear as a day that its quality before quantity in the game and i really like it sofar, like most other good games the wait is painfull but worth it imho.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes