David87

Mar 21, 2018
I'm not a foot guy too but i like to portrait them in the pic, it add some depth to an image, thanks for the comment, this one will be animated too so its cool! ;)
I'm a foot guy and I must say those feet looks so delicious, I'm licking my fucking monitor right now. :WutFace:You did a fantastic job on those feet my man, level of details is incredible.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm a foot guy and I must say those feet looks so delicious, I'm licking my fucking monitor right now. :WutFace:You did a fantastic job on those feet my man, level of details are incredible.
THanks there is some more with Heather in Bikini ;)

Reactions: David87

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Holy shit. This game has 32,000 unique players playing it, but only 240 patrons? Does anyone know why developers get this problem? I'm currently working on a ren'py game, but that level of piracy is discouraging.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The problem is not with the developers.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Depends on how good the game is. I will support a good horror ren'py game right away, the sicker the better. All this incest games are getting little bit stale.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i honestly support a ntr game. i usually bounce around changing my patreon subs to different creators each month. if the next update was scut and bacon's mom. i'd pledge ina heart beat just to see that

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Is there a walk-through for this game?
It also should be nice to know which paths are still undiscovered while playing, so you don't have the doubt to be missing some scenes. The game is quite good, although I find the smoking annoying expecially in the younger hotties. The older characters are approaching their point of not-bangable so who cares if they get a tumour in a few years. :)

Maragas

Jan 21, 2018
My smut videos only last one second then freezes in that frame/loops back to the first frame and freezes. What can I do to fix this?
Sorry if it is asked before.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes