King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
didnt know you would respond so quickly and yeah with that scene shes in my top 5 3d games MC mom that ive played and ive played alot

1. mom from milfy city
2. mom from dreams and desire
3. mom from man of the house
4. mom from summertime saga
5. mom from timestamp
6. mom from love and submission

Reactions: Raven Hex

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
didnt know you would respond so quickly and yeah with that scene shes in my top 5 3d games MC mom that ive played and ive played alot

1. mom from milfy city
2. mom from dreams and desire
3. mom from man of the house
4. mom from summertime saga
5. mom from timestamp
6. mom from love and submission
Let's bring this to the top ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Even as a guy who finds smoking repulsive (by any gender), I can easily state that Juliana is extraordinarily sexy and, in the situations you put her into, exudes sensuality at a level difficult to match by any other game.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Looking for a suggestion, I can seem to figure out where to go next. Mom just watched me JO then she took over, gave me a bj asked if I'd share her bed then left. But I've went around the house and town and couldn't find anything to do.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Beautiful game, stands out from the crowd, just hoping for some more titjobs, theres some prime candidates for one!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@Motkeyz and @Aesouh

Well, I have been thinking about a SERIOUS situation for the last few days and think I have an almost good solution. With comments here and elsewhere people have been expressing concern about Mom's health. So it might be an option to have her start 'Vaping' instead of Smoking. This would NOT need any real changes to the renders, and in fact would allow her to suck LONG and HARD for longer. The change could be written from the start or as a VERY minor side story.

As a smoker myself I don't care if this is used, but just thought I'd share the idea. :)

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
@Motkeyz and @Aesouh

Well, I have been thinking about a SERIOUS situation for the last few days and think I have an almost good solution. With comments here and elsewhere people have been expressing concern about Mom's health. So it might be an option to have her start 'Vaping' instead of Smoking. This would NOT need any real changes to the renders, and in fact would allow her to suck LONG and HARD for longer. The change could be written from the start or as a VERY minor side story.

As a smoker myself I don't care if this is used, but just thought I'd share the idea. :)
And yet she can hookah on his back to tie))

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I'm not against mom's smoking .. but it's too much smoke in a house where there are many non-smokers.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes