Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well...maybe if Motkeyz didn't spend the entire first 6+ months putting out damn near unplayable builds and changing to different game engines instead of throwing in new content and switching to Ren'py like everyone told him too he'd probably have more support.

While it certainly isn't Aesouh's fault because he's done the best he can to salvage the operation, the reality is game has gotten a bit of a bit of a reputation in the various adult game communities due to what a clusterfuck it was for the majority of development cycle and dev's stubbornness to adapt to common sense solutions for the longest time.

No matter how good game turns out its always gonna be hurt a bit due to the reputation it has gained.
Thanks for your comment, I want to also be clear that while the tone of the post may sound a bit harsh I’ve always been optimistic about the project and still see a bright future for it.

It’s just that things may have to slow down some until the situation changes, The reality is that while some people may hold off on supporting until they see several good releases from us, we at the same time can’t sit in that darkness not knowing about support because development costs, not only money to not get recycled free props. A big reason also why it takes some extra time to render this a because we’re making it for 1080p. Most people love the game for the quality that is unlike many other games and you may now understand why it takes more time.

I’ve always been open to f95 and that people get introduced to the scene this way, heck that’s how I found out about the whole western VN’s. We’ve all listened to feedback, and while I haven’t been a part of the journey as long as motkeys has. We had people play more than a years worth of playtime the first day of 0.4.1 release, and we gained 30% increased amounts of patrons but with scammers banned by patron funding increases by maybe 10% on paper. But we had about 800% increase in players, you can see why this feels a bit meh for us.

As mentioned previously we both work full time with day jobs and this as well. We are doing this for fun, and we have great plans for the game, but is it really that strange that we are concerned when we know people play the whole game for An hour on average or more but doesn’t even consider perhaps supporting 1 dollar for that entertainment?

I love this game, I love this site, I love most of you, but it’s getting a bit out of hand on the leeching if you really look at it.

/A

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@Aesouh : bad news... I can understand your problem guys but like klx said the last was the first stable version. I think you need to wait some more updates but, your game, your life, your decision. I hope to see a lot of more updates of this game in the future. Good luck.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well...maybe if Motkeyz didn't spend the entire first 6+ months putting out damn near unplayable builds and changing to different game engines instead of throwing in new content and switching to Ren'py like everyone told him too he'd probably have more support.

While it certainly isn't Aesouh's fault because he's done the best he can to salvage the operation, the reality is game has gotten a bit of a bit of a reputation in the various adult game communities due to what a clusterfuck it was for the majority of development cycle and dev's stubbornness to adapt to common sense solutions for the longest time.

No matter how good game turns out its always gonna be hurt a bit due to the reputation it has gained.
Well you are probably right, if i had switch over Renpy i would had more support now, probably, BUT that's my game and i choose to not go with easy renpy. Because of that wise move i had that chance to meet Aesouh and that, no money can buy a relationship like we develop over the short months we work together ;) We have nice idea and man, if you can see our brainstorm haha i wont exchange this out for money :) Im happy with the decission i made on my game and those real one know i made the right one with the engine we got today!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Klx has a point, however, it's all part of a learning process. Sure, you guys hit a few roadblocks getting here, but now you have one of the hottest products out there, if not the hottest product and have raised the bar on what a quality game looks like. I look forward to seeing what all your team can do as the game moves forward

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Klx has a point, however, it's all part of a learning process. Sure, you guys hit a few roadblocks getting here, but now you have one of the hottest products out there, if not the hottest product and have raised the bar on what a quality game looks like. I look forward to seeing what all your team can do as the game moves forward[/QUOTE
Thanks Alot!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Klx has a point, however, it's all part of a learning process. Sure, you guys hit a few roadblocks getting here, but now you have one of the hottest products out there, if not the hottest product and have raised the bar on what a quality game looks like. I look forward to seeing what all your team can do as the game moves forward
Thank you!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The patronnage dance is a seduction dance.

Like a first date, you try to look at your best and don't be 100% honest,
this is not as with your 10 years marriage old wife, you don't tell the girls that you are snoring and fancy a fart under the sheets at night.
Sometimes it doesn't worked as planned so a second date is necessary to score, so, you suit up, reserved the best table of the local French restaurant and bring some roses.
But you engine car broke, so you are standing on the side of road with you tuxedo and the girl is drinking her second wine glass in fury.
It could end up here but love is the air and you convince the girl to give an another chance. To be sure to gets in here pants this time you call your guy to lend you his brand new engine/car.
Bang, you're a king, the girl is seduce and let you go third base tonight !

The adventure could have stop at this time but you want her to be your girlfriend.
At this point the reality caught you up and you can't afford to pay for a fancy meal every weeks, so now you are honest and explain the situation, and as she really likes you it would be fine and comprehensive.

Acting like a good guy may lead you to a long and beautiful relationship, as long as you don't play the crazy card of threaten her to dump her ass if she doesn't giving you head every night !

Patrons need to be seduce and want honesty, don't expect them to give you Bj all the time, take care of them and it might happen !

So far, the devs team are still in the seducing phase and as youngsters made few mistakes and missed a few dates but they learn each times and become better, way MUCH better, so there's a lot of HOPE left.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The patronnage dance is a seduction dance.

Like a first date, you try to look at your best and don't be 100% honest,
this is not as with your 10 years marriage old wife, you don't tell the girls that you are snoring and fancy a fart under the sheets at night.
Sometimes it doesn't worked as planned so a second date is necessary to score, so, you suit up, reserved the best table of the local French restaurant and bring some roses.
But you engine car broke, so you are standing on the side of road with you tuxedo and the girl is drinking her second wine glass in fury.
It could end up here but love is the air and you convince the girl to give an another chance. To be sure to gets in here pants this time you call your guy to lend you his brand new engine/car.
Bang, you're a king, the girl is seduce and let you go third base tonight !

The adventure could have stop at this time but you want her to be your girlfriend.
At this point the reality caught you up and you can't afford to pay for a fancy meal every weeks, so now you are honest and explain the situation, and as she really likes you it would be fine and comprehensive.

Acting like a good guy may lead you to a long and beautiful relationship, as long as you don't play the crazy card of threaten her to dump her ass if she doesn't giving you head every night !

Patrons need to be seduce and want honesty, don't expect them to give you Bj all the time, take care of them and it might happen !

So far, the devs team are still in the seducing phase and as youngsters made few mistakes and missed a few dates but they learn each times and become better, way MUCH better, so there's a lot of HOPE left.
I thought everyone used tinder these days... :D

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes