Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Looking for a suggestion, I can seem to figure out where to go next. Mom just watched me JO then she took over, gave me a bj asked if I'd share her bed then left. But I've went around the house and town and couldn't find anything to do.
Press H key it will give you hint for what to do.

Reactions: Snomiser

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Even as a guy who finds smoking repulsive (by any gender), I can easily state that Juliana is extraordinarily sexy and, in the situations you put her into, exudes sensuality at a level difficult to match by any other game.
Thanks @Ignatz i appreciate! Look how strange the fantasy could lead us do some thing, i'm not a smoker, i do not personnaly look for people smoking around me but representing my characters with this addiction is something i really like to do, she will not get a tumor or anything guys, its fictions ;) I know it could lead some people to dislike the work but this is only a game ;)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just tried this game and i most say its the best unity adult game i ever played.
good story and characters and the gameplay is great, simple and intuitive. also the animation are one of the best out there, can't get better than this. the game is "asking" a bit of horsepower to play when the animations are playing, my little microcomputer have a bit of difficulty running it (im in my vacation apartment) but when i get home i will play it will full resolution. looking forward for the next update.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
just tried this game and i most say its the best unity adult game i ever played.
good story and characters and the gameplay is great, simple and intuitive. also the animation are one of the best out there, can't get better than this. the game is "asking" a bit of horsepower to play when the animations are playing, my little microcomputer have a bit of difficulty running it (im in my vacation apartment) but when i get home i will play it will full resolution. looking forward for the next update.
Thanks we appreciate you like the game!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes