Dinker

May 15, 2017
The game is tagged with smoking fetish since day one, it's mentioned in the game tags, and even the top patreon tier is called smoking fetishist... It's not going anywhere. It may be toned down on some cases and not all of the characters will be smokers but it's a part of the game.

Glad you enjoy the game otherwise though.

/A
I don't remember this game having the smoking fetish tag on day one. All the way back on page 91 I got yelled at for bringing it up, with one person even asking if it could be considered a fetish.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I don't remember this game having the smoking fetish tag on day one. All the way back on page 91 I got yelled at for bringing it up, with one person even asking if it could be considered a fetish.
Yes it was there from day1 on Patreon page, dont know if it was here since i do not start this page... Sorry for those that do not like smoking element in my art guys, but it will stay ;)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
One thing that I really like about the smoke is how well it works with fading and cut scenes. Instead of just a sudden change there is a nice smoky shift. I suppose a blur effect might do the same, but the smoke makes it seem smoother or maybe dreamy.

Oh, as I said before, those that don't like the cigarettes could try to make a mod so it's vaping instead. I don't know how hard it would be, but it is an option.

Just a thought. :)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
One thing that I really like about the smoke is how well it works with fading and cut scenes. Instead of just a sudden change there is a nice smoky shift. I suppose a blur effect might do the same, but the smoke makes it seem smoother or maybe dreamy.

Oh, as I said before, those that don't like the cigarettes could try to make a mod so it's vaping instead. I don't know how hard it would be, but it is an option.

Just a thought. :)
Way to much work to redo all graphic for this ;)

LazilyLazing

Oct 26, 2017
I'm just getting a white screen on the main menu and a white screen after the first few lines of dialogue. I saw mention to a similar problem saying it had to do with missing the storage.vngine but I definitely have that. Also alt+enter did not fix it.

Anyone has any idea what it might be?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm just getting a white screen on the main menu and a white screen after the first few lines of dialogue. I saw mention to a similar problem saying it had to do with missing the storage.vngine but I definitely have that. Also alt+enter did not fix it.

Anyone has any idea what it might be?
If everything is white there is problem loading that storage file, maybe if you have the packed game you can unpack it again and check. What System are you playing on?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
must admit I was disappointed in Scut not coming back the following day with Gaz and blackmailing bacon's mom. was looking forward to see how that story played out. I have 2 saves, 1 where I saved bacons mom and where I wimped out.

Just discovered game today and enjoyed playing , looking forward to see how this game develops , good job so far.

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
must admit I was disappointed in Scut not coming back the following day with Gaz and blackmailing bacon's mom. was looking forward to see how that story played out. I have 2 saves, 1 where I saved bacons mom and where I wimped out.

Just discovered game today and enjoyed playing , looking forward to see how this game develops , good job so far.
Thank you for your kind words! :) Glad you enjoy the game!

LazilyLazing

Oct 26, 2017
If everything is white there is problem loading that storage file, maybe if you have the packed game you can unpack it again and check. What System are you playing on?
I tried extracting it again and no luck; tried running as admin too, in case it was a permissions problem, no luck either. I'm gonna to redownload and see if it fixes it.

Also I'm running W7 64bit.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I tried extracting it again and no luck; tried running as admin too, in case it was a permissions problem, no luck either. I'm gonna to redownload and see if it fixes it.

Also I'm running W7 64bit.
Im running it also on win7 64bit, let us know if its working now

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im not sure about unity, but i would look into what the graphic specs unity requires and if you have it, the same memory usage, also system locale and extracted folder (try to change it if non-english and put to c:\game\ if you are using unicode letters in your folder path). another thing is if unity saves some kind of setting somewhere and if that need to be deleted. as im not expert on unity i cant tell.

LazilyLazing

Oct 26, 2017
im not sure about unity, but i would look into what the graphic specs unity requires and if you have it, the same memory usage, also system locale and extracted folder (try to change it if non-english and put to c:\game\ if you are using unicode letters in your folder path). another thing is if unity saves some kind of setting somewhere and if that need to be deleted. as im not expert on unity i cant tell.
It had to do with folder path, now it's working. Thanks for the tip.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I put the unrated zip file into the StreamingAssets folder for 4.1, but it's still saying Mrs. Juliana in the dialogue instead of mother. Would I have to start a new game or something instead of using my 4.0 saves?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I put the unrated zip file into the StreamingAssets folder for 4.1, but it's still saying Mrs. Juliana in the dialogue instead of mother. Would I have to start a new game or something instead of using my 4.0 saves?
Just delate the .zip and put the unrated file into this folder:

Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just put the file to the location without any ending. It will work. View attachment 112126
It's more of a browser issue actually, if using chrome the file downloads correctly, but it seems like some browsers for some unknown reason decides to add a file extension to it which screws it up. That's why its working for most people but not some.

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes