Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I put the unrated zip file into the StreamingAssets folder for 4.1, but it's still saying Mrs. Juliana in the dialogue instead of mother. Would I have to start a new game or something instead of using my 4.0 saves?
you may need to re-name the file. It needs to be unrated NOT unrated.zip so check to be sure there is no extension at the end of the file name.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It had to do with folder path, now it's working. Thanks for the tip.
Can you PM me your previous folder path and what your new one is please so that I can look into a potential fix for the future? Thank you

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I just took a good look at the picture of the house layout...the architect of that place should get shot ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I just took a good look at the picture of the house layout...the architect of that place should get shot ;)
Im already dead ;) Its not easy to rebuild that after lot of pics have been made without re-render a bunch of those, thats why its like that... i think its not perfect but with the props i had in hand when i first start the game, it was the best i can do... next one will be easier ;)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
do not get it wrong but I'm afraid to write a transsexual translator, then I look at writing incorrectly Sorry
No problem, we are more non native English speakers than they are in here.
You know you can write in both languages : english and yours. Thus perhaps one of your homeland natives here can help to make it more clear/precise.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And those pillows are comfortable for either head.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Im already dead ;) Its not easy to rebuild that after lot of pics have been made without re-render a bunch of those, thats why its like that... i think its not perfect but with the props i had in hand when i first start the game, it was the best i can do... next one will be easier ;)
What is dead may never die

Reactions: yoyomistro

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys can you tell me what the outcome is from choice after helping Ms.G fot the first time. I'm thinking about moment when she serves pizza and kisses bacon because I don't know what exacly I want to chosee "Bacon deserves a reward" or "Is it my turn?". Do you know what outcomes those drcisions have?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes