Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Guys can you tell me what the outcome is from choice after helping Ms.G fot the first time. I'm thinking about moment when she serves pizza and kisses bacon because I don't know what exacly I want to chosee "Bacon deserves a reward" or "Is it my turn?". Do you know what outcomes those drcisions have?
Being nice to bacon will have some other options unlock in the future, the pathing and choices right now isn’t so focused on right or wrong but rather if you are nice or is interested more in some characters, treating them bad or ignoring them will give you less content with them further down the line. Some choices have more impact though like if you save heather or not. Most notable path today is the juli path which unlocks some extra dialogue and kitchen dream scene :) we will have a lot more choices to make down the line and various relationship dynamics

Jan 5, 2018
Being nice to bacon will have some other options unlock in the future, the pathing and choices right now isn’t so focused on right or wrong but rather if you are nice or is interested more in some characters, treating them bad or ignoring them will give you less content with them further down the line. Some choices have more impact though like if you save heather or not. Most notable path today is the juli path which unlocks some extra dialogue and kitchen dream scene :) we will have a lot more choices to make down the line and various relationship dynamics
But will we be able to use the time machine to go back and change some of those choices we made?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
But will we be able to use the time machine to go back and change some of those choices we made?
We will see, the intention really is to go back but the options you get when going back is going to be determined by what you know and what you have done previously. Basically you won't be able to unlock everything in one play-through as it is now, we have been considering a lot of things for the time travel, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to have multiple saves (Which btw you can rename with the pencil button on the save/load menues) the "last choice" feature in the game saves a lot of time if you want to go back and change something, however then you have to continue from that point as it's not possible to jump back.

We also don't want to over-complicate the game too much, and have to see where there is value in adding some specific gameplay features. We do have many plans for the time travel and you haven't seen anything yet,

/A

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Thank you so, right now it doesn't matter that much. Because the thing which I was thinking about was. Will I have to share ms.G with bacon in the future or not.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
We will see, the intention really is to go back but the options you get when going back is going to be determined by what you know and what you have done previously. Basically you won't be able to unlock everything in one play-through as it is now, we have been considering a lot of things for the time travel, and

If you want to have multiple saves (Which btw you can rename with the pencil button on the save/load menues) the "last choice" feature in the game saves a lot of time if you want to go back and change something, however then you have to continue from that point as it's not possible to jump back.

We also don't want to over-complicate the game too much, and have to see where there is value in adding some specific gameplay features. We do have many plans for the time travel and you haven't seen anything yet,

/A
That's a good question ... how will you distinguish between realities?
For now I think there is one, where mc / mom, sis / dad and even bacon / mom have open relationship ..
In sliders or star trek the changes are radical and visible (the mustache of spock lol), mc not only changes the reality of his own, as the ones that visit also ...
And if they are different, where is the original MC of each reality ... all mcs entered the machine at the same time?
If I can change my reality in my favor, my other I would not do the same, with this messing mine in his favor ...

And there is still the neighbor with another machine and the daughter lost (between realities?)
I still think we'll find BAD bacon ... in this story ..

(We also do not want to over-complicate the game too much)

Yes, but some knots will need to be unleashed or the story really gets lost .. (although this wave of casual gamers has changed the rules ..)

Anyway the game is starting, and has time for several changes over time and space ..
(reality with zombies, reality with apocalypse ... reality with everyone bad :winkytongue:)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I don't have a problem with sharing the woman with Bacon, after all, he totally invented time travel that is going to 100% guarantee I get laid , least I can do is allow Bacon to have a quickie with 1 woman every now and again. :D

question @Aesouh : will saves from previous versions work in newer versions?

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't have a problem with sharing the woman with Bacon, after all, he totally invented time travel that is going to 100% guarantee I get laid , least I can do is allow Bacon to have a quickie with 1 woman every now and again. :D

question @Aesouh : will saves from previous versions work in newer versions?
Yes :) But you're gonna have to move over the save folder every version for now. I will make it more persistent in the future if there's enough wishes, not everyone likes to have the game saves in their documents folder or something like that, or spread around the system.

Reactions: dark.knight48

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yes :) But you're gonna have to move over the save folder every version for now. I will make it more persistent in the future if there's enough wishes, not everyone likes to have the game saves in their documents folder or something like that, or spread around the system.
yeah I do prefer the saves within the actual game folder, good call

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

As most of you know there is a release July 14 for the Platinum and Gold patron, July 16 For silver and July 18 for Bronze Patreon.
This have been in place since 3 months now but never been apply. We always release for all patreon at once. It feel legit for those Platinum, gold and silver patreon to receive this ''reward'' like it should. BUT i cannot say i like that, i would like all of you play the game at the same time so it is probably the one and only month it will be like that, We will keep you in touch regarding this.

Thanks all for the support and hope you will like this new update! There is some hot actions in there!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's sent of for testing right now and we've done a lot of improvements. I'm also working on some small tweaks and finishing touches. It's still going to take about 4 or so hours I estimate before I feel comfortable to release.

Here are the upcoming patch notes for 0.4.2

* 220+ Renders
* 3 Animations
* New mini game on phone Whack-A-Scut! ("Not for wimps!", Unlocks after certain progress, or automatically if you have it already)
* Messages added from bacon (Day 1 message from intro and new one that unlocks after a path)
* New Day/Night indicator
* UI Icons added for Day/Night indicator and Money
* Added Basment in the house (next to the main exit on the right side)
* New animations this version have automatically loop enabled, meaning you need to stop it when you feel happy. Yay? :D
* Updated menu pic for this version
* Added new support for day/night images.

Fixes & Improvements
* Performance increase to use a lot less processing power when loading images.
* Big bathroom is now visible in the quick navigation (Sneaky bastard was hiding behind the map button)
* When phone is up you can nolonger click stuff in the background by mistake.
* Improved end of game-version message trigger.
* Updated hallway picture
* Updated MC Big bedroom picture for better quality.
* New front house image in intro.
* It's no longer in the middle of the night when going for dinner.
* It's now easier to click the door to the living room / lounge, that door was very narrow with the new design.
* No more old picture showing after animation finishes, it now progresses one pic after finished as intended.
* No more Nika sleeping all day long
* Bathroom items now have added descriptions
* Kitchen items now have added descriptions
* More minor things that have not been mentioned here.

Developer notes
* CG Gallery will be available in the next version hopefully
* Dialogue improvements should be made for next version, including auto-progression. (Sorry it did not make it in this version)

/A

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes