FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Lewdpatch for 0.4.2 has been uploaded now, due to popular demand I've also modded it to not require removal of .zip, actually you need to keep the extension now, so just make sure you download the latest patch, for the latest game version, put the file as is into streaming assets when you have the new game version and BAM :)

Do not use for 0.4.1 or it will break a lot of things.

An uploader still needs to upload the game though before you can use it

Jan 5, 2018
As a gold patron of this game I can safely say this update is a really good one. It is a bit short in length (not complaining, the devs don't have the support to work full time on this) but oh boy lots of H scenes are crammed in there. This game is really worth the support guys. The more people that give a buck a moth or more on this one, the faster we can get the two devs working on it full time. Honestly compared to a lot of the half baked games out there this one Trump most of them in terms of quality. If you can please support it.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
As a gold patron of this game I can safely say this update is a really good one. It is a bit short in length (not complaining, the devs don't have the support to work full time on this) but oh boy lots of H scenes are crammed in there. This game is really worth the support guys. The more people that give a buck a moth or more on this one, the faster we can get the two devs working on it full time. Honestly compared to a lot of the half baked games out there this one Trump most of them in terms of quality. If you can please support it.
i support soon has ntr :3 and scut banging bacon's mom.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The next one asking for the update will be thread banned. I can't believe that every single release I must write the same warning.

Sorry to shake your ego, but a post from you asking to speed up the release is not going to change anything.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Well at least your clear about your position, I will give you that.
thank you. quite of few of us wanting ntr not a majority obviously. but man i loved the first episode. rest the update not too much. i'm letting bacon do the photoshoot for my mom but from what was hinted to me nothing will happen. also i wouldn't mind getting some of bacon's mom. to me shes the hottest in the game :D

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
The next one asking for the update will be thread banned. I can't believe that every single release I must write the same warning.

Sorry to shake your ego, but a post from you asking to speed up the release is not going to change anything.
Ya'll should totally have a chat filter scripty thingy going so that whenever it detects someone demanding the release to magically happen sooner it changes the message to something completely rediculous like "I'm a 34 year old man baby that doesn't understand that work = time. Please ignore me" or something. Set up a GoFundMe to finance the labor lol.

Reactions: yoyomistro

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
thank you. quite of few of us wanting ntr not a majority obviously. but man i loved the first episode. rest the update not too much. i'm letting bacon do the photoshoot for my mom but from what was hinted to me nothing will happen. also i wouldn't mind getting some of bacon's mom. to me shes the hottest in the game :D
I was hoping to see that jerk come back and do some more stuff to the mom in front of the boys later on. But that was cut off pretty much before it started getting good.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Any new scenes with the mother ?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Really glad that you enjoyed it, I personally had a lot of trouble pushing through adding all this steamy content, quite the distraction, lol. I can't imagine how Mot sits and makes these crazy hot scenes :D Even just sitting working on the text is hot :D

Reactions: Fear

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If you're gonna ban people that ask for updates, at least keep it consistent and ban anyone that asks for anything, like the ntr folks. They're more annoying than the "update?" folk. And no this is not me asking for an update. I could care less about this game. :cool:
I think it may have to do with the frequency it happened last night, there was a request every few minutes saying nothing but asking for link and "up"

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes