viki123

May 31, 2018
Hi, are there any animations in the game because I am only getting brief black screens where i think the animations are supposed to be.Also I am getting brief black screens when the time distortion happens.Are you supposed to be able to see nika and the father in the bedroom after the first time jump when he and nika are lokking into the bedroom?also i havnt been able to see Bacon's father with an axe all i see are brief black screens.Any help would be appreciated as i am a complete noob and am new to this website.

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
Wow this game will be recognized among best games ..the story is very interesting and the art style looks great .. Looking for more awesome content in future updates:extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hi, are there any animations in the game because I am only getting brief black screens where i think the animations are supposed to be.Also I am getting brief black screens when the time distortion happens.Are you supposed to be able to see nika and the father in the bedroom after the first time jump when he and nika are lokking into the bedroom?also i havnt been able to see Bacon's father with an axe all i see are brief black screens.Any help would be appreciated as i am a complete noob and am new to this website.
Yes there is animation, we are trying to help those with this problem, but there is so muany different system and configuration. I will let Aesouh follow this out.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Wow this game will be recognized among best games ..the story is very interesting and the art style looks great .. Looking for more awesome content in future updates:extremelyhappy:
Well thank you its appreciated, we are aiming to be there, give us some time ;)

Reactions: Mystic7

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lower right corner there is a menu. Also you can use phone with esc key, BUt NOt when a scene is running.
When a scene is running you can still get the esc menu, but it won't be on the phone :) Same menu as if you esc before you have a phone.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
One of the drawbacks vs. the Renpy "right click". We'll live.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's very difficult for me to know why it's not working. Indeed every time you see the black thing, if its brief it's the loading transition effect, which happens when loading animation.

Is this on windows 10?

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
One of the drawbacks vs. the Renpy "right click". We'll live.
Felt natural to put reverse on rightclick, but i was thinking about doing it ren'py style before, just didn't make as much sense, since you don't really need to save so frequently like in other games, remember you always have your previous choices stored in every single save file. So 1 save file essentially contains a save for each choice you have done along the way, so if you do "last choice" you jump to the last choice you made, and every time you click it it goes back one step further, until you have no more. Heads up though you can't go forward once you go back. So if you are planning on going back far you may want to save that playthrough as a new save file. :)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, saves aren't always about choices, though. Sometimes, saves are used as "progress saves". Agreed, not nearly as valid in this game, but still, I did scramble a bit at first finding the teensy save thing on the screen. Especially after so much Renpy mouse conditioning.

Again, no real worries. Once you learn where it is, it's fine. Just not intuitive with the volume of Renpy vs. other engine games.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
A massage? Never seen that in an adult game before! Woo!

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Type "N" for the house map and find the big bathroom

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
edit Ive read the previous pages, how do i rename the patch file itself ? In its location its called unrated but when i download it its called unrated.zip

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
If anyone exactly knows what should i do, can you explain to me how i make the patch work ? when i download it from mediafire it is called unrated.zip if i want to do anything with it I have to extract (not supposed to do that in this patch) do i just copy the unrated zip to the required folder or what ?
Just delate the .zip and put the unrated file into this folder:

Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Just delate the .zip and put the unrated file into this folder:

Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets
Might sound stupid but how do i do that ? When i go to file location it is simply called unrated.
Edit might have found out how

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes