El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
it became the hardest question to answer....

EDIT: Is a NPC male character involved in sex actions, yes - Is any of your love interest being steal from you, no . Would it be possible to have all the girls and avoid others males to get somes - It seems so yes.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Any updates on a Mac version?
Actually its not that easy, I was investigating it now for a couple of days, and it pretty much requires me to have a mac to do this properly and I can't just get a mac at this point. Trying to get a 2nd hand one. Meanwhile I'm also looking at WebGL support, but that's also going to require tons of work, that would delay any release in general.

Rest assured that i'm working on it.

/A

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Seems like a lot of technical questions. I think few technical tips (pdf, MS word, whatever) right on the 1st page would help. Gonna try this out anyway.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
This is indeed working. Should be in the patch instructions though.
It is:

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And now has been mentioned 173 times (based on search box) with multiple answers to the questions available at the touch of a keyboard.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
"DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder."
Well, fine. Maybe it's different for you guys. But for me it was A ZIP FILE. Which means that you need to remove the .zip extension for it to work. Am I missing something?!?!?

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Well, fine. Maybe it's different for you guys. But for me it was A ZIP FILE. Which means that you need to remove the .zip extension for it to work. Am I missing something?!?!?
That's strange. For me it's just a file without any ".xyz".

Reactions: JR81

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I was using Firefox and the file downloaded was unrated.zip, but I've renamed it to unrated and now it works. Thanks for the insight.
Try to rename the file to unrated - without any format associated.
just renamed the file to unrated instead of unrated.zip and all works well now

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I heard the music and sounds just fine on a desktop using Win 10.

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
I know that this question has been asked like 175 times so my apologies for that.
How can I add the patch to my file? I've tried to copy the unrated file to the streamingassets map but it says acess denied. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance!

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Once it is downloaded, make sure the file has no extension (the .whatever). Then, just copy it (or drag it) directly to the streaming assets folder.

You will have to start a new game for it to work, I think. Of that, I'm not 100% positive, but I needed to.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Once it is downloaded, make sure the file has no extension (the .whatever). Then, just copy it (or drag it) directly to the streaming assets folder.

You will have to start a new game for it to work, I think. Of that, I'm not 100% positive, but I needed to.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes