kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Added new keybindings(N = House Map

why N, you know in most games the map is keybind to M......just saying

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Timestamps_0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets

I just had a thing where Microsoft Edge was doing some weird auto unpack it as a txt file for some reason. I used chrome and it downloaded correctly. When it downloads it should be a non associated file. Just drop it in the directory and BAM. Content restored.
I was using Firefox and the file downloaded was unrated.zip, but I've renamed it to unrated and now it works. Thanks for the insight.

Reactions: cylus20

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Unity games don't seem to work on my PC. Windows 10 can be glitchy. It just freezes everything until I ctrl alt delete and close the game down.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Was the "fight" in the kitchen between Juliana and John removed? This scene doesn't trigger for me in this version.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Was the "fight" in the kitchen between Juliana and John removed? This scene doesn't trigger for me in this version.
Really? It should have triggered in the hallway before the scene for the shopping kitchen talk, I will look into this.

Thanks for reporting. Did you use quick navigation?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Unity games don't seem to work on my PC. Windows 10 can be glitchy. It just freezes everything until I ctrl alt delete and close the game down.
Most people I think run windows 10 without any problems, but it is possible that you have some other software that can cause problems.

Have you tried google for this what seems like a rare problem?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Most people I think run windows 10 without any problems, but it is possible that you have some other software that can cause problems.

Have you tried google for this what seems like a rare problem?
Yes, but I've not found anything useful yet. I'm sure I will, though.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Really? It should have triggered in the hallway before the scene for the shopping kitchen talk, I will look into this.

Thanks for reporting. Did you use quick navigation?
Just tested it with quick navigation and normal. Still no scene. I think the scene starts after spying on Nika in the shower on Day 3 (the timetravel day where you go shopping with Juliana).

Edit: Here is my save from the start of the day.

Reactions: dreamlord666

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just tested it with quick navigation and normal. Still no scene. I think the scene starts after spying on Nika in the shower on Day 3 (the timetravel day where you go shopping with Juliana).

Edit: Here is my save from the start of the day.
Thanks for this information, I will take a look in the code tomorrow, I’m not able to today due to some work related things, this is something I consider hotfix/patch worthy, and include some othe fixes for minor issues that have been reported. I will check tomorrow if i have the possibility to do the development of the patch, takes time to test things as well.

/A

Reactions: hoeschy
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes