Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Ok, this question has been made a million times, yet i'll make it again.
The incest patch says not to unpack it, but it still doesn't say mom or sister.
Help?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The file that appears for me is called unrated.zip and if you try to unzip it, it asks for a password.

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Timestamps 0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets
That's exactly what I've done, but for some reason, I don't think the incest patch works, cause I don't see Juliana do anything to the son's dick except for lowering his underwear a bit.

chaosborn78

Nov 26, 2017
Ok, this question has been made a million times, yet i'll make it again.
The incest patch says not to unpack it, but it still doesn't say mom or sister.
Help?
Timestamps_0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets

I just had a thing where Microsoft Edge was doing some weird auto unpack it as a txt file for some reason. I used chrome and it downloaded correctly. When it downloads it should be a non associated file. Just drop it in the directory and BAM. Content restored.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Timestamps_0.4.1\Timestamps 0.4.1_Data\StreamingAssets

I just had a thing where Microsoft Edge was doing some weird auto unpack it as a txt file for some reason. I used chrome and it downloaded correctly. When it downloads it should be a non associated file. Just drop it in the directory and BAM. Content restored.
Ok so it is a browser thing !
I"m using chrome aswell and had zero issues none so ever. You should put your solution in red letters size 20 ;)
Thx for the tip sir.

Lucreach

Nov 2, 2017
this game will not display for me. it is as if it is minimized but nothing I have tried will unminimize it. the music plays and the cursor changes to the games cursor but it just stays as my desktop and i am unable to click on anything.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Played the update this afternoon....
I'm beginning to see the patern where the time travel will have an impact on the story and shit...
But I find it difficult to see a coherence in the story so far. It seems to me like a sucession of scenes with no real link between them.
Even the texts of the girlfriend are kind of irrelevant, you got pictures and they are nice, but we haven't met her yet, so we don't have expectation of any kind from her. Worst, at this moment, given Gas is already fuckable, the only girls you have progress and want to have fun with are either the mom or the sister. I honestly don't care about a girlfriend who's not even here.

After that rant, the game is simply beautifull and the animations are top notch. And the sister is just damn hot ( my taste, perhaps not yours don't care).
I just wish this interesting story to become more coherent
THanks for the reply, give us some time to establish a storyline ;) There is only 3 playable day now + a Ground hog day, The GF will come in visit soon so her path will be playable too. We cannot trow them in, we have to install something around them. GAz path will be a major one because there is an older story with MC to be develop or change later in the game.

Reactions: Zero919

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This update has taken this game from meh. to OK, pretty cool, for me. It's pretty close to being patron material for me.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@Aesouh Man can you please give me a hint on how to get to spy on mom-taking a photo-towel scene? I replayed it 5 times and i cant get that one.
Old scene from version one that follow in updates, i plan to reintroduce at some point later in because it was to fast in first days.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
You don't have to justify yourself, we believe you :p
Well im pretty sure you can easily see the difference form the first engine for sure :) Have you beedn able to solve your problem with the fan patch?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
this game will not display for me. it is as if it is minimized but nothing I have tried will unminimize it. the music plays and the cursor changes to the games cursor but it just stays as my desktop and i am unable to click on anything.
happened to me too when I put the incest patch to the game. after fixing the patch it worked ok then
if the incest patch file is a txt file it will not work

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well im pretty sure you can easily see the difference form the first engine for sure :) Have you beedn able to solve your problem with the fan patch?
I don't think so, perhaps, I did everything as mentioned above

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
THanks for the reply, give us some time to establish a storyline ;) There is only 3 playable day now + a Ground hog day, The GF will come in visit soon so her path will be playable too. We cannot trow them in, we have to install something around them. GAz path will be a major one because there is an older story with MC to be develop or change later in the game.
Hope I wasn't too harsh...
The story is in fact taking its place. My point was that for the moment I fail to see a continuity link between the scenes according to the story as a whole.
I'm really patient and the quality of the game on the technical part is enough by itself to make me come back to it, so I'll wait.

Reactions: Aesouh

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
DEAR DEVS, can you answer please?
Renders - "TOP", game - "PEACE of bugs". Why not just use the Renru? People are not fapping at the engine, they need only renders... why this asspain is needed for you devs and for us fappers? (yes, not native english, ha-ha....)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i save before answering just in case that i make a wrong choise
The game engine automatically stores your last choice in case you want to go back, so you dont have to save it manually every choice. There is a "Last choice button" in the dialogue panel on the right side.

Reactions: jack brisen
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes