Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yep, figured it was rather important.

And I seemed to do it correctly, because I indeed saw the picture together with the save in the load screen.
Edit: As in, there was only one save with the right picture. The ones I downloaded because I deleted everything else. Better make that clear before I start a misunderstanding.
If it’s white it usually means the images are not loading from the storage.vngine file that is in streaming assets. When you start the game, does any menu Images even show up?

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
If it’s white it usually means the images are not loading from the storage.vngine file that is in streaming assets. When you start the game, does any menu Images even show up?
Ah, now that you mention it.

When I got the game working through the Alt-Entering, I saw the intro when you open up the exe.

When the game doesn't work for me, I'm automatically skipped through forward to the Main Menu.

So yeah, I think some stuff simply doesn't load for me.

Don't bother trying to solve it or anything. I have a temporary fix for now and so far I seem to be the only one with this issue.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Y
@Aesouh Man can you please give me a hint on how to get to spy on mom-taking a photo-towel scene? I replayed it 5 times and i cant get that one.
you mean on the laptop? I don’t really know which one you are referring to, can you give some more special fcs where you got it in the game before?

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Y

you mean on the laptop? I don’t really know which one you are referring to, can you give some more special fcs where you got it in the game before?
Well i downloaded image rip to see if there is some scenes that i missed. The images are called shower8 to shower15. Its seems that MC got caught while spying on Julie. Hope that's specific enough.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
People are getting so rude and ungrateful on this forum..
The problem is more that there's way too many lazy people now that never use the search feature and ask the same questions that have been answered multiple times already. This ends up being really annoying for everyone else because every pages is filled with different people asking those same stupid questions constantly instead of simply searching the thread.

The worse part is they would get their answer much faster if they simply used the search feature and they wouldn't fill the threads with all those useless posts.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well i downloaded image rip to see if there is some scenes that i missed. The images are called shower8 to shower15. Its seems that MC got caught while spying on Julie. Hope that's specific enough.
Sorry but I can't help you with what has been ripped out of the storage file, there are some older pics in there too, and some that have been removed and some that have been moved to other scenes. There are actually some there that may also be from a future release but it's not completely done yet, which is not really intentional.

I really don't like that people are poking around in the archive for several reasons, mainly because the engine is sensitive to modifications to some of the things in there, so you can essentially crash the game very easily.

I don't really approve that people have opened it, but i didn't do anything to prevent it further since 0.4.0 for the reason that the CG album feature is not done yet in the game. Any questions regarding what is in there or if you have opened it up to touch the files, essentially I can't support it.

Reactions: BeLiaLx85

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
I´ve load on a save to try the H key thing and it doesnt work and doesnt tell me what to do next ...
Is this a bug?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I´ve load on a save to try the H key thing and it doesnt work and doesnt tell me what to do next ...
Is this a bug?
You have to be more specific, where did you load into, and are you in room navigation, it doesn't pop up any message at all? can you click on any furniture and get text from them?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes