Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
I don't know why it says high risk. Depends on your security program, i think last month someone with... norton? said the same thing. I mean you'll have to take my word for it but the only thing the game modifies in terms of files is within the game directory for saves and game settings.
Yeah it's norton that says this, guess that it doesn't like something that less than 5 of its users have run.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah it's norton that says this, guess that it doesn't like something that less than 5 of its users have run.
If you know exactly why it complains, you can feel free to PM me any information so I can take a look. :)

Thanks for playing!

Reactions: toll

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Well it was a great update. The last night scene with mom was a wonderful taboo scene. :heartcoveredeyes: Actually, the last one (in the future) was too fast for me. But now I know, that was a trailer, and now start the build up. :cool:

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
If you know exactly why it complains, you can feel free to PM me any information so I can take a look. :)

Thanks for playing!
I would but norton is very nondescript, when it tells you what the error is. Like with this, all it said was it behaved suspiciously when i tried to run it for the first time.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Love the visuals of this game, so many lovely blondes to choose between.
The time travel plot has definitely got me intrigued too.
MC is a bit dim though

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
What is the password for the archive for the incest patch? how many times I have not tried to download, still asks for a password. Fill it with mega, please.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
That was an awesome update. I myself don't find anything sexual women with cigarette. This is the only negative thing in game for me. But graphics and animations were flawless. Liked the story as well. I guess i will follow girlfriend route since both Gaz and Julia smokes a lot. However, there is still hope for Gaz. She was actually quite innocent in her scene at game. I hope we can turn her to good path in future updates:p. Good job.

Reactions: Motkeyz

BeLiaLx85

Dec 30, 2017
Just remove the file extention from the "unrated.zip" file, so it's just called "unrated"
You might have to enable file name extensions to be able to see the .zip.
Do that by opening the folder in explorer and choosing "view" at the top.
At the most right side of the toolbar that pops out, you see a tick box to show file extensions.

This instruction is for Windows 10. Google a bit for older versions :)
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankyou in folder up side to view menu i found the option show file extension!!!
but i don't understand why only with this file it wasn't showed the file extension!!!
all other folder in my computer have it showed xD
i finally solved it thankyou!!

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
a doubt wing night 2 or 3 day juliana goes to the room that needs to be done later does not let me do anything or sleep or is the last scene last update

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes