houhohin

May 2, 2017
Im stuck... After i left the House and the scene with Bacon's dad in the Garage "The Flashback with the axe in his Head" I can't do anything. I just can go Home like the scene told me but there is no scene in every room and no Click event. Fast travel every Room and clicked everything i saw multi times + i traveled every room myself with Clicks, there is one Door i cant open.. did i missed something?

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
The game looked good, but i just couldn't stand the MC's house. Nothing is labeled and moving around the house was just too irritating. The only way to get around this for me, would have been to create a cheat map of the inside of the house to show each hall etc and that was just too much work. It would be nice if the creator just made a better house map/implementation.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Im stuck... After i left the House and the scene with Bacon's dad in the Garage "The Flashback with the axe in his Head" I can't do anything. I just can go Home like the scene told me but there is no scene in every room and no Click event. Fast travel every Room and clicked everything i saw multi times + i traveled every room myself with Clicks, there is one Door i cant open.. did i missed something?
Have you try to press H, you might be surprised :)

inbetweener

Feb 18, 2018
This game is getting better and better with each update. So much erotic tension which keeps building up. The renders are unique and amazing. The plot keeps thickening and getting weirder. And the controls keep improving. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
This is easily becoming the best game of the kind out there. The 3d art which reminds me of good old FractuX, the animations and the story.. They are all coming together nicely, and are almost perfect. Most of all, the developers are not teasing too much. Every update have some decent action, which i like. Keep it up guys! You have a +1 from me for moving to "popular games" category.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
Well i could enter the Big bathroom only with the N- key Navigation. Fast Navigation or even Door Clicks not working. Really thanks for the help! I didn't know about the H option or still all the other ones in the Picture, thank you both!

Lucreach

Nov 2, 2017
Game will not display for me. I can hear the music and my cursor changes to the games cursor but all I can see is my desktop.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The game looked good, but i just couldn't stand the MC's house. Nothing is labeled and moving around the house was just too irritating. The only way to get around this for me, would have been to create a cheat map of the inside of the house to show each hall etc and that was just too much work. It would be nice if the creator just made a better house map/implementation.
Its all in there + quick navigation :) PIck your Phone in the room, option, you have a keybinding that show you EVERYTHING you need, N is the house map...

Reactions: Aesouh
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes